Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broken Wing Mirror :(

mplaczek

Hi,

I love my prius... but I hate driving in london!

I always look after my car, but you can't seem to stop the constant abuse your car gets in London from other people/drivers :angry:

My most recent encounter was with a young lad from abroad with his mates... from behind a white van he runs out into the road... I could not see him and he definitely did not look as he ran straight into the side of my car :rolleyes:

I could not believe the complete lack of road sense? Anyhow... he was fine (luckily I was not a bus! or about 2 feet further back) but he snapped off my driver side wing mirror at the neck...

At the moment the mirror is taped on and using my very good friend for all DIY botch jobs... secured with a little no more nails :P .

Anyhow... I was wondering if anyone knew if that plastic neck piece (the part that attaches to the door) can be purchased separately as I would rather not have to buy a whole new wing mirror if it can be avoided... I've seen mention of the Parts King on this forum... what is the best way on contacting him? Any tips on how to replacing the part? I can see the screws that attach it to the mirror on the underside... and I assume the attachment to the door is under the triangular plate on the outside of the door, but I have not really investigated yet...

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links