Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Call Your Rav?

Guest Snowy3

Guest Snowy3

Ok people i'm surely not the only one to have a name for my RAV? be honest now what do you call yours??? and what gender is it?

Snowy3 is male.

026-photobucket.jpg

"Bluebell" and she's a lady!!!! also loves going for long drives in country..... :lol::lol::lol:

Ok people i'm surely not the only one to have a name for my RAV? be honest now what do you call yours??? and what gender is it?

Snowy3 is male.

I guess you used to have a Snowy1 and Snowy2 ? - what were they (and were they all boys?)

Not sure if my RAV has a name yet (my HR-V before the RAV was called HeRVie)

Sorry snowy, no name or gender, just a tool (no not me the RAV)!

If I named it............

Probably Eileen Higginbottom or Ken Potts.

I call it "The Rav", my wife calls it "My little baby"...

(she'll kill me if she finds out I've told you! :giljotiini: )

Thats going to cost you next week :P

I take it its back?

Thats going to cost you next week :P

I take it its back?

It would seem that there was a fault with the dealer rather than my Rav... :censor:

Snowy3 is male.

had a honda vti once called it whip,used to say just going for a whip round the block etc,

1st rav 3 door was called cub, cos it was only a baby rav..

current rav called Scamp not sure why but wife thinks it looks a bit cheeky, all boys i think, so i can blame them if the toilet seat is left up..our westie Toby also a boy. not sure about the wifes gender? see photo :)

HolyGrail1391.jpg

My last Rav was called Nemo, but that was an acronym of the reg. So for the same reason I guess this one is called Sal.

(named by my wife on both occasions :rolleyes: )

I refer to the one bought from new as number 1, and the 2nd as number 2. Original eh?

Never given any of the cars names as I see them as machines.

However I was told that the Landrover is called Doris. Quite why I'm not sure, unless it was after a previous owner who was dead slow and stop, and smoked like a chimney :lol:

Guest Snowy3

Snowy3 is male.

I guess you used to have a Snowy1 and Snowy2 ? - what were they (and were they all boys?)

Not sure if my RAV has a name yet (my HR-V before the RAV was called HeRVie)

Hoovie - Snowy was my grandads Toyota Corolla and it was white (funnily enough) so when i got my first ever car (white Vauxhall Nova) it became Snowy2 and now i have another white car...Snowy3.... yep all boys. Someone doesnt feel right to have a female car!

Local Hero - LOL erm thats a tough question about wife!

Guest Snowy3
I refer to the one bought from new as number 1, and the 2nd as number 2. Original eh?

However I was told that the Landrover is called Doris. Quite why I'm not sure, unless it was after a previous owner who was dead slow and stop, and smoked like a chimney :lol:

Hey Doris was my grandmas name and although she was quite slow, didnt smoke like a chimney...although she did eat tripe (bit of a tenious link there!)

Probably because it takes all Day to start it?

Used some names for mine..especially the two times it stranded me...none of them printable here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't really have a name for the RAV.... The daughter calls it Bluey some times...don't know why :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hoovie - Snowy was my grandads Toyota Corolla and it was white (funnily enough) so when i got my first ever car (white Vauxhall Nova) it became Snowy2 and now i have another white car...Snowy3.... yep all boys. Someone doesnt feel right to have a female car!

Interesting - the first car I bought that was less then 10 years old was a White Nova (before that I had a White Renualt 12 and a White Vauxhall Viva) - I think some cars are natually male and some are female.

For example, If you had a Nissan Micra, that would have to be a girl car - or if it were a boy, you would have to call it Justin or Julian or something like that :D

A RAV is like a Robin - very difficult to s*x unless you know what you are doing. Female RAVs can be a little frustrating but males are very irritable especially when other breeds don't indicate or sit in lane 3.

To save having any lasting psychological effects of naming a boy with a girls name or vice verca, try using a non generic name like fatty or numbskull.

Probably because it takes all Day to start it?

Is that too subtle for this lot? :unsure: que sera sera.

I got it :thumbsup: Doris is a shop assistant at AllDays supermarket. That it?

I have just realised that due to it's Battery problems, my RAV must be female.

i.e. She won't get started some mornings until I give her a good jump B)

I resisted mentioning Day - the landrover is far from pretty, smells foul, and is past it.

Mines called Big Red...

reason being is that she's red and big and likes her drink... just like me! B)

Still wish that her pimp (Mr Darling) did'nt put her annual price up by £90 from next year onwards...

Still love her to bits.... in a non sexuall way offcourse....

Regards

Rob

B)

The wife calls hers ......wait for it........... Ravvie

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links