Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phone Compatibility

netsurfa9

Hi i am new to this forum and have learned a great deal already.

I see this is an old subject but there seems to be no real answer. My Motorola razr does not work well at all, it keeps dropping the pairing.

My wife's new LG rhino will pair instantly but when used will disconnect the network.

The Toyota dealer managed to transfer my address book with his Samsung J600. But as this phone will not sync with my mac I do not want to buy one.

Does anyone know if the Samsund D900 will work as it should or any other similar phone for that matter.

Is the network provider of any importance?

Thanks in advance : crybaby:

My local dealer advised a Sony Ericson or Nokia.

Our Samsung SGH-Z519 phone connects OK but speech is garbled and therefore not compatible with the Prius.

I have a Samsung D900 and a Nokia 6233 both of which work very well with the Prius Hands free the only difference is that the Samsung does NOT send its signal strength to the Prius but the Nokia does.

I also use a mac and you can buy programs (eg nova media phone plugins) to make any phone sync with the Mac (bluetooth only though) as USB based connections always problems

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's not a Samsung, but just by way of confirming which phones do work, I just got an HTC S620 on BT Broadband Anywhere and that connects with no problem and behaves itself impeccably.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links