Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bumper Protection Can I....?

Mc Tavish

Hi folks again im looking for advice what option can i use on my XTR..? the Film or the Plate i notice that the "plate" fitting instructions states that it is only suitable for cars with number plates on bumper.... why? is it because the spare wheel covers most of the bumper..??? i know the knowledge is out there and i would prefer to ask you guys before .... well you know who........ good old uncle arnold :blink:

McTavish :rolleyes:

Jist a wee tip learnt frae the weekend. I wis hammeriting the metal underneath where the rear step fits, and got too excited and also painted the towbar and other bracketry. However, the sequencing was wrong and I started at the rear and worked in..picking up drops of hammerite on the way. The thinners wot I bought today seem to have done the job - removing the paint and my skin.

Despite the very heavy showers, have managed to grind out the shape for the new step - just need to buy some shiny bolts to bolt the step on now as the old ones got ground/grinded off. Also managed to scrape most of a big mac off the rear vinyl work after 6 years of active growth.

Hi folks again im looking for advice what option can i use on my XTR..? the Film or the Plate i notice that the "plate" fitting instructions states that it is only suitable for cars with number plates on bumper.... why? is it because the spare wheel covers most of the bumper..??? i know the knowledge is out there and i would prefer to ask you guys before .... well you know who........ good old uncle arnold :blink:

McTavish :rolleyes:

I think the bumper with a number plate is extended slightly to accommodate the No plate lights. IMO the film looks OK;

Protector.jpg

Have a nice Tow Bar fitted to mine...Protects it Beautifully :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DSCF0151a.jpg

Gives me some where to tie the dog lead on long walks :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Have a nice Tow Bar fitted to mine...Protects it Beautifully :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DSCF0151a.jpg

Gives me some where to tie the dog lead on long walks :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Yer RSPCA Superintendent will be aroon at midnight.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links