Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1994 Supra

jonneyj

hey does any1 know what I can do to the engine to either add a twin turbo or a twin supercharger on my car???

and what body styleing items I can get for my car??

I'm assuming u've got the NA version of the Supra? Well as far as I know the NA Supra has a different engine to the TT Supra, and it'll cost a hell of alot of money to add two turbos to it (and I'm not sure if it is possible). I think it would be cheaper for you to get a TT version instead.... Or you can uprate ur exhast, intercooler, injectors, fuel pump etc to add some more BHP to ur car and increase performance. Probably be alot cheaper to do these kind mods than to add a turbo or two.

Yeah the turbo upgrade can be done and a lot of people have done it but it costs more than selling up and buying a proper tt.

:)

Wont have a intercooler on a N/A cash ;) :)

There is a single turbo kit for the mkiv n/a for $4700.

If your going for big power then its not a problem having an n/a as you'd have to rebuild it like you would the TT engine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links