Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K & N Air Filter For A Camry.

flexy7

• 2 months later...

:thumbsup: Bought one , fitted it , first signs seem good , could be all in my head though. Any one else put one in a Camry ? :unsure:

I'm intrigued. What difference has it made?

I'm thinking about getting one.....but whats the benefits of its premium price?

:thumbsup: Bought one , fitted it , first signs seem good , could be all in my head though. Any one else put one in a Camry ? :unsure:

I'm intrigued. What difference has it made?

I'm thinking about getting one.....but whats the benefits of its premium price?

:thumbsup: Supposedly everlasting so only one filter to buy for ever, though you'd have to buy some oil, they do come pre oiled, but you'd have to use your own judgement to when to clean & re-oil, If you believe their claims then they'll give better performance & filtration, even if it's only a minimal improvement surely it's worth it!? My Camry feels as sweet as a nut but I did service it at the same time. I'd recommend one if you intend to keep a car for a good while or if you intend to stay with the same make/model. (Just make sure you keep your old air filter, I put mine in the k&n box, then you can swop back if you sell your car) I may be tempted to put the old one back in sometime & go for a blast so I can give better feedback ,but at present I just like driving it so haven't got round to it. :yes:

I think I'll give it a go, if at worst it gives minimal improvement, its got to be worth trying. I think I'll stop there though, people will start to think we've got shares in the company if I start praising a product I've not even used yet! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links