Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is This From?

david_r_bates

Hi,

New on the forum, so apologies these are questions that should be blindingly obvious....

I found two alloys (see pic) in the garage when I bought my house. I have two questions, if someone would be so kind...

1) What are they likely to be off? Besides owning a Corolla I'm a Rover-boy for my sins, so I only really know their alloys (but Im fairly hot on thermos flasks and driving gloves as well ;) )

2) What size are they (assuming this style only comes in one size...). This question is NOT as dumb as it sounds - I copied down everything I could see on the tyres, but simply could not correlate this with the categories eBay gave me...I have little clue about tyre/wheel sizings.

Many Thanks

Dave

Toyota%20Alloy.JPG

Hi,

New on the forum, so apologies these are questions that should be blindingly obvious....

I found two alloys (see pic) in the garage when I bought my house. I have two questions, if someone would be so kind...

1) What are they likely to be off? Besides owning a Corolla I'm a Rover-boy for my sins, so I only really know their alloys (but Im fairly hot on thermos flasks and driving gloves as well ;) )

2) What size are they (assuming this style only comes in one size...). This question is NOT as dumb as it sounds - I copied down everything I could see on the tyres, but simply could not correlate this with the categories eBay gave me...I have little clue about tyre/wheel sizings.

Many Thanks

Dave

Toyota%20Alloy.JPG

Welcome to TOC Dave.

Sorry cannot see any pictures :(

Welcome to TOC Dave.

Sorry cannot see any pictures :(

Hi Red Yaris - Hmm...sorry about that..the image is hosted on Google Photos - first time I've tried from there so maybe thats the issue...

Lets try again from Photobucket...

ToyotaAlloy.jpg

Thanks

Dave

Gen 5 (early 90s) Celica, or something of that ilk, probably - not the GT4 which wheels of a similar to that, but they weren't quite the same.

The best way to know for sure would be to get the size of the wheel (diameter and width across) + the mounting details (no. of holes + PCD and spigot diameter).

Gen 5 (early 90s) Celica, or something of that ilk, probably - not the GT4 which wheels of a similar to that, but they weren't quite the same.

The best way to know for sure would be to get the size of the wheel (diameter and width across) + the mounting details (no. of holes + PCD and spigot diameter).

Cool, thanks for that.

I stand a chance of getting them on the bay now.

Best Regards

Dave

Don't take that as a definite mind.

Best thing is to include details of the sizes and say they may be off a Celica.

I would certainly put money on it being a Celica wheel...

adee20ad.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links