Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kits.

Gwelandor

Originally from Glengormley, moved to Burnside now just past Ballyclare. Missed the meet. :censor: Didnt know about it. Only been back on the forum for a week or so now, kind of got out of the way of it. You know how it goes.

If there are any more coming up let me know, love to go to one.

I saw a tidy pre-facelift 3 door CTS with split rims up in Ballyclare petrol station a few days ago - wasnt you was it?? Metallic copper/silver motor?

There handy enough to come by now. most online suppliers havthem as does ebay. think they rrp at £190 now.

Any links??

Most place i've found them are quoting £250!!

:huh:

• 1 month later...

anyone used nengun.com??

theres an apexi power intake on there, doesnt give any figures thou, but is only £60!! but £90 delivered which is not a bad price

http://www.nengun.com/apexi/power-intake

not used Negun but i had an apexi power intake on my Primera. it sounded the mutts. definately a head turner. i really liked the intake it seemed like a quality piece of work.

on a comparo type review where they tested filtration and airflow, the apexi came out miles ahead vs Blitz, K&N, HKS etc.. most filtered naff all.The apexi did a great job.

here we go!!

www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/index.html

anyone used nengun.com??

theres an apexi power intake on there, doesnt give any figures thou, but is only £60!! but £90 delivered which is not a bad price

Yeah I bought a TRD short shifter from them a while ago. Good reputable company but obviously it takes a while for delivery as they are based in Asia - I think mine was 10-14 days (it was a long time ago so I've forgotten exactly how long it took), but on a positive note, I didn't get stung for any import tax which was a bonus.

anyone used nengun.com??

You :censor: !!!

Think i've pretty much spent next months wages on that site!

:lol:

What bout a pipercross one. They sound good. Thier made of foam aswell.

• 2 months later...

I've ordered the SUS Blitz Air Fiter and it's meant to be arriving tomorow so hopefully get it fitted over the weekend weather permitting (what am i saying even if it's lashing down i'l be out there bolting it on!!!) I'l keep you posted on how it goes maybe even try and upload a vid but can't promise anythin cos i'm a bit new to it all

hi all,

currently im trying to decide what induction kit to buy for my CTS. I know alot of ppl on here have the typhoon but personaly im not so keen on it. ive heard that once its warm it loses alot of its sound :unsure:

anyway ive narrowed it down to either ther blitz sus or the blitz sonic.

blitz sus pros - cheaper, meant to be the loudest.

blitz sonic pros - enclosed, can move the heat shield to adjust the sound/intake. (site explains more)

so what do you think i should go for? anyone had any experiances with either of them?

cheers, Dean0.

I got recomended from a few sources, fensort being one of them but the other was Envy performance, whifbitz and tuning japanese all aid blitz sus would be best suited for power or of course apexi which is cheaper.

Here's my picture

ABCD0007.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

Cheers Buddy

H :thumbsup:

anyone used nengun.com??

not used Negun but i had an apexi power intake on my Primera. it sounded the mutts. definately a head turner. i really liked the intake it seemed like a quality piece of work.

on a comparo type review where they tested filtration and airflow, the apexi came out miles ahead vs Blitz, K&N, HKS etc.. most filtered naff all.The apexi did a great job.

here we go!!

www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/index.html

I dont believe this site is 100% reilable at all, I bet gareth made this page LOL :lol:

I dont believe this site is 100% reilable at all, I bet gareth made this page LOL :lol:

Not my fault the Blitz got a 'Poor' filtration rating! :P :lol:

Here's the A'PEXi for comparison, which incidentally got an 'Excellent' rating for filtration! :D

20082008077.jpg

20082008079.jpg

Not my fault the Blitz got a 'Poor' filtration rating! :P :lol:

Here's the A'PEXi for comparison, which incidentally got an 'Excellent' rating for filtration! :D

20082008077.jpg

20082008079.jpg

What? Leave it out geezer! look at your filter....ITS TITCH its an Apple! And besides that stupid webPAGE (NOT EVEN A WEBSITE) Is unreliable man, the person probably american, and has a 9 lite v6 cheve or sumthing :lol: and even might be a 12yr old ford XR2i owner!

And your's looks cheap (it is) and its high maintenance! Blitz is quality looks nice and is JAPANESE well so is your actually LOL

Rest my case... OK Gareth ? :lol:

Heran :thumbsup:

What? Leave it out geezer! look at your filter....ITS TITCH its an APPLE!

Size makes no difference, it still gives the same bhp gain :P

And besides that stupid webPAGE (NOT EVEN A WEBSITE) Is unreliable man, the person probably american, and has a 9 lite v6 cheve or sumthing :lol: and even might be a 12yr old ford XR2i owner!

www.mkiv.com Is actually a website! :P

Extracts of this article have been transcribed from a Japanese article featured in Revspeed Magazine

Japanese test! :P

And your's looks cheap (it is) and its high maintenance! Blitz is quality looks nice and is JAPANESE well so is your actually LOL

High maintenance? Both Blitz & A'PEXi are Zero Maintenance.

It's only cheap as we're converting Yen to £

:P

Hope you're not a solicitor as that must be the weakest case i've heard! :lol2:

What? Leave it out geezer! look at your filter....ITS TITCH its an APPLE!

Size makes no difference, it still gives the same bhp gain :P

And besides that stupid webPAGE (NOT EVEN A WEBSITE) Is unreliable man, the person probably american, and has a 9 lite v6 cheve or sumthing :lol: and even might be a 12yr old ford XR2i owner!

www.mkiv.com Is actually a website! :P

Extracts of this article have been transcribed from a Japanese article featured in Revspeed Magazine

Japanese test! :P

High maintenance? Both Blitz & A'PEXi are Zero Maintenance.

It's only cheap as we're converting Yen to £

:P

Hope you're not a solicitor as that must be the weakest case i've heard! :lol2:

Well you know what i mean :lol:

Anyway, at least we chose Jap parts and not American K&N rubbish! ;)

Anyway, at least we chose Jap parts and not American K&N rubbish! ;)

Yeah thats true aswell LOL ive seen the k&n filter after its clocked up a few miles and it looks mank :lol: anyway im off to work now so chat soon

anyway im off to work now so chat soon

Being at work doesn't stop me! :lol:

anyone used nengun.com??

am thinking about getting one of these myself - can anyone clarify which model/prodect details am :wacko:

Select Corolla Sportivo - ZZE123 on nengun's site :thumbsup:

Think they are about £105ish delivered takes about 2 weeks in total to arrive

B)

anyone used nengun.com??

am thinking about getting one of these myself - can anyone clarify which model/prodect details am :wacko:

Select Corolla Sportivo - ZZE123 on nengun's site :thumbsup:

Think they are about £105ish delivered takes about 2 weeks in total to arrive

B)

:yahoo: cheers mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links