Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Look Dash?

koikeeper

what finish you thinking of going for?

Just looked though their gallery

Toyota RAV 4 2004 - Aluminum

toyota_rav4_04_al.jpg

Toyota RAV 4 2004 - Medium Burl Wood

toyota_rav4_04_mbw.jpg

Not really sure, Dont know wether I want to change or not, just saw them & wondered if anyone

had done this sort of thing

I think you have to be careful with the choice. The ally finish looks OK with the black and the wallnut has to go with beige (I think might be US only?) as indicated. Other than that they look OK

I quite like the look of the bits that go horizonal across the left and right of the lower dash, and maybe the covers by the window switches. But wonder if the other bits are a little overdone?

For £70, it is not a massive amount of money to buy the kit and just select the bits you need - lot less hassle then trying to paint yourself.

BTW - I did only reply with pics of kits on RAV4 - there are carbon fibre and a load of others. IMO, the Wood is a little 'old-man' look :g:

As Hoovie says I'm pretty sure there's a carbon fibre look one available for your Rav as well. Like all accessories, if it floats your boat, go for it.

Remember to post some photos if you go ahead with it. :thumbsup:

Those were very popular a few years ago, if it is a 3M product and you clean the surfaces properly, then you will be OK, you MUST clean all surfaces with the supplied alcohol swabs

On a slightly different subject, we carry out a flocking service :eek: A what I hear!

Mainly used on Rally cars and performance cars, take a look at our flocking page!

FLOCKING HERE

It wont be required by many on here but I just wanted to use the word, flocking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Those were very popular a few years ago, if it is a 3M product and you clean the surfaces properly, then you will be OK, you MUST clean all surfaces with the supplied alcohol swabs

On a slightly different subject, we carry out a flocking service :eek: A what I hear!

Mainly used on Rally cars and performance cars, take a look at our flocking page!

FLOCKING HERE

It wont be required by many on here but I just wanted to use the word, flocking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting idea, Kingo.

Now if I have that done but change my mind later, can they get the Flock Off my car??

I would also be worried about if some of the stuff dropped into the air vents - would I call up the Flocking people and ask them to get the Flock out of here?

:D

Taxi for Hoovie :driving: :)

The flocking stuff gets everywhere if your not careful, and you cant flock off if you dont like it

King Flocker :thumbsup:

The flocking stuff gets everywhere if your not careful, and you cant flock off if you dont like it

King Flocker :thumbsup:

O MY GOD :eek: :eek: :eek: That's Flocking marvellous..........

A new word to use in good taste but not Flocking banned by the Flocking sware filter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

King Flocker you are truly a Flocking marvel....

I must get back to work, I must get back to work :P :P :P :P :P

I couldn't wait to start flocking when I was younger, so I snuck into the flocking place and they shouted out "get out of here you little flocker"

and now time to get back to some flocking work :lol:

I couldn't wait to start flocking when I was younger, so I snuck into the flocking place and they shouted out "get out of here you little flocker"

and now time to get back to some flocking work :lol:

Hoovie, you flocking working at home too or just flocking skiving off :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Over one third of respondents said they average 15 to 30 minutes a day on personal web surfing, emails or texts when they should be working. This equates to 7 to 14 days unofficial holiday a year.

The calculation is based on: 223 UK working days per year x 30 minutes per day = 6,690 minutes = 111 hours per person per year = 14.86 days ‘desk skiving’ at 7.5 hours per day.

If you want a Flocking read this!!!!!!!!

Also uses another word FAFFING ABOUT So we could, Flocking Faffing and Skiving......Brilliant...

Now get this Flocking topic back on track and stop faffing about you skiving lot

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I knew you would like it :D:

I have been waiting for a topic to get my flocking story into for ages

There was another phrase I liked in the thread above..........Filthy Lucre, flocking marvelous phrase

PS I get paid to read TOC all day :D: :D: :D:

I knew you would like it :D:

I have been waiting for a topic to get my flocking story into for ages

There was another phrase I liked in the thread above..........Filthy Lucre, flocking marvelous phrase

PS I get paid to read TOC all day :D: :D: :D:

Hmm a name change to the club coming along...

The Flocking, Faffing, Frivolous, skiving, Filthy Lucre RAV TOC'ers

Hoovie, you flocking working at home too or just flocking skiving off :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Over one third of respondents said they average 15 to 30 minutes a day on personal web surfing, emails or texts when they should be working. This equates to 7 to 14 days unofficial holiday a year.

Well, Officially I do work from home, yes - I guess I take a little more then 14 days unofficial holiday :!Removed!:

I would love to work in that flocking place.

Manager goes up to you "you busy?" You say "Can't you see I'm flocking busy flocking!"

Re that link about Skiving - I used to get a bit flocked off when I worked in an office and the smokers would head away for 15 minutes every two hours fotr their habit and the non-smokers would get dodgy looks if they were away for 5 :censor: In the end, a load of non-smokers used to go outside and hang around at the same time to make a point :D

As long as your not flocking with your dwang :thumbsup:

Well I'm rest day today (as its called on the railway) but I'll be working from home again tomorrow so flocking I guess. I wonder if that stuff would make a nice covering for a rigid parcel shelf?

I believe the process Kingo is referring to for rally cars is the modern equivalent of a process that was applied to horse drawn "Racing Phaetons".

Glare could be a problem off the Phaeton dashboard (that's where the term comes from). Nylon obviously wasn't available at that time and it was found the best way of stopping this was to stick the small filaments of feathers from something like a grouse all over the dash board.

So, usually, an expert flocker would have a large selection of game birds to choose from and would also tend to be a pheasant plucker as well. :unsure:

................well what did you expect, how puerile can it get on here? :rolleyes:

I believe the process Kingo is referring to for rally cars is the modern equivalent of a process that was applied to horse drawn "Racing Phaetons".

Glare could be a problem off the Phaeton dashboard (that's where the term comes from). Nylon obviously wasn't available at that time and it was found the best way of stopping this was to stick the small filaments of feathers from something like a grouse all over the dash board.

So, usually, an expert flocker would have a large selection of game birds to choose from and would also tend to be a pheasant plucker as well. :unsure:

................well what did you expect, how puerile can it get on here? :rolleyes:

Well for the last two days, 120,000 Glaswegians have FLOCKED into Manchester, and they were not ordinary FLOCKERS, they were drunken marauding Flockers, Who make Bothy look and sound like a choir boy. and the Russian FLOCKERS were easier to understand..the Scottish FLOCKERS have FLOCKED up my city, all because the giant screen telly FLOCKED up, in the middle of their FLOCKING footie match, and i wouldn't mind but it was a Scot who invented the FLOCKING telly in the first place, so its not our Flocking fault that they lost.. :yahoo:

Oh, I've enjoyed reading this! It just goes to show that our little boy humour is only just beneath the surface :lol:

I was also reminded of Flock wallpaper - no self respecting Indian restaurant used to be without it. Now, the newest one near where I live is all high tech, high cuisine, and high cost....

So they have flocked the wallpaper off then?............:lol:

So they have flocked the wallpaper off then?............:lol:

No flocked wallpaper to be seen!

Oh, I've enjoyed reading this! It just goes to show that our little boy humour is only just beneath the surface

I have been waiting for weeks to slip this one in.............ever since I updated the website to read "visit our flocking page"...........It stirred up some very boyish giggles from within for some reason :D:

Well I'm rest day today (as its called on the railway) but I'll be working from home again tomorrow so flocking I guess. I wonder if that stuff would make a nice covering for a rigid parcel shelf?
GREAT IDEA ANCHORMAN :thumbsup: Would make a brill covering for a parcel shelf, Kingo any idea of the FLOCKING cost, and i assume you would have to send it off to get FLOCKED,somewhere.. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links