Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drifting, Time Attack Knockhill 2008

cfc1

Today my wife one of my sons and myself went to Knockhill to watch the drifting and the Time Attack.

We had a really good day out watching all the cars and drivers doing their stuff, I even helped Dave from Prolex UK in the Paddock with his new Lexus IS350... OK I only helped him change the wheels over, but every little helps :lol:

1ac106fc.jpg

6c544b2c.jpg

As usual there were some really nice cars on show...

758b5937.jpg

89e883bc.jpg

The action from the Drifting was good...

ca4c24ac.jpg

ea68fd02.jpg

.. as was the Time Attack...

b7b93863.jpg

28a161e0.jpg

The weather held out for the most part and all in all we all had a good day out.

More pictures can be found at http://photobucket.com/Time_Attack_2008 all 415 photo's that my son saw fit to take :unsure: :o :eek:

Wow really cool pics 8) and some serious stickerage there aswell!! lol Looked like a fab day! Lexus looks to posh to be on the track tho. Oh and nice bum <damn swear filter> whoever that is :lol:

SJx

The bum is mine :lol::lol::lol:

The Lexus is currently the only IS350 in the UK and is about 3 years old.

The bum is mine :lol::lol::lol:

:eek::blush::bag::blushing:

The Lexus is currently the only IS350 in the UK and is about 3 years old.

How well did it peform along side the others then?

SJx

He didn't win.. lets put it that way... but it is an automatic.. so it's no surprise. The owner does it for fun, it's just his hobby and he fully enjoys it, also worth noting that it's his daily driver.

He didn't win.. lets put it that way... but it is an automatic.. so it's no surprise. The owner does it for fun, it's just his hobby and he fully enjoys it, also worth noting that it's his daily driver.

ah well its the taking part that counts :lol: I imagine its quite heavy compared to the others, and anyway why not, if I can go to cadwell with my Aygo and not worry about..lol

SJx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links