Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Bank Holiday Again!

JappyBeast

Loving all these Bank Holidays we get this time of year,

Whats everyones plans this time round?

I have organised a big overnight camping/drink up Sunday nights with a load of mates near Matlock Derbyshire, we do it every year. Two pubs and a field full of tents, its a right laugh!!

Put my tent up last night to make sure it still works!!

Just hope the weather keeps well.

I'm going shopping on Sat and then spending Sun & Mon at my mate in Oxfordshires.

Then going back to meetings in the office on Tuesday - great! lol ;)

I am driving down to Kent and back on Friday.

Also hoping to get to the Nippon Challenge at Mallory Park Leicestershire on Sunday weather permitting.

(See Meets topic for further detail)

I'm working!!!

Hope it rains and rains and rains for you Andy! :)

I hope you get locked in the staff toilets Sun night!!!!

Got lots of leaving and birthday parties to go to on Friday and Saturday night, recovering in the day time :lol: poss bbq sunday and then off for the half term week too woohooooo and am going camping I think just me and my lad roughing it (by roughing it I mean not having internet access for 5 days :eek:) soo nooo rain please. :D

SJx

Got lots of leaving and birthday parties to go to on Friday and Saturday night, recovering in the day time :lol: poss bbq sunday and then off for the half term week too woohooooo and am going camping I think just me and my lad roughing it (by roughing it I mean not having internet access for 5 days :eek:) soo nooo rain please. :D

SJx

Ah!! Glad to see you getting in some practice before the TOC camping trip :rolleyes:

SJx

Ah!! Glad to see you getting in some practice before the TOC camping trip :rolleyes:

:lol: it is exactly that, I have never put a tent up on me own before so thought I best give it a try...lol..!

It's the start of my week off (Half term) so I'm planning on taking it easy with plenty of walks with my dogs ending in a cooling pint in a pub :thumbsup:

I'm getting my newly refurbished alloys back Friday. It's been sitting on (flat) donor wheels for the last week and a half so I'm hoping for some sunny days to get the roof down and go for a drive :yahoo: !!

Oh god is it really half term already?! Thought id got rid of the kids next door for a while yet :crybaby:

Well anyway ill be missing yet another bank holiday pee up due to revise (yet again!) for my uni exams, got final two next week so im not happy - next bank holiday is miles away - august isnt it? So my fun is limited this monday :crybaby:

I'm off to my Sisters in Bedfordshire on Saturday might stay the night but not sure yet, Sunday is free so will see what happens and on Monday I'm going out for a random drive/trip out with a Friend.

Also debating what car to take for the long drives this weekend - the head says Yaris as it's not as juicy but the heart says MR2! :D

Loving all these Bank Holidays we get this time of year,

Whats everyones plans this time round?

I have organised a big overnight camping/drink up Sunday nights with a load of mates near Matlock Derbyshire, we do it every year. Two pubs and a field full of tents, its a right laugh!!

Put my tent up last night to make sure it still works!!

Just hope the weather keeps well.

Dont want to upset you Andy, but weather is not good for this bank holiday. Look at the temperatures too.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayfor...tlock&day=3

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayfor...tlock&day=4

Working and its going to be 32oC, will be getting paid tripple pay for the 1st 8 hrs and then double pay after that.

and then I've got a hot date

weather is not good for this bank holiday

Ouch! That's not looking great.

According to the BBC it seems Saturday might be the best day so I think I'll re-arrange my plans which probably means me missing the Mallory Park thing on Sunday :(

It could all change by then though!

I looked yesterday and it said Rain Friday, Sun 19 degrees Sat - Monday

Fingers crossed!!..lol.

I looked yesterday and it said Rain Friday, Sun 19 degrees Sat - Monday

Rain Friday?? not here it isn't. it's a super day !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links