Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Too True

Hoovie

Very true! :lol::lol::lol:

Just going to out to fill mine up.......I wonder what the price of diesel is today? :unsure:

Anyway.....keep smiling! :D

My wife filled up on Monday, and decided to top her tank up again last night, and said that diesel had gone up 3p since Monday!!

Not sure what she paid, but i filled up on Tuesday and paid 123.9p/l for normal diesel. :censor:

LOL so true.......... Every time I pass a petrol station I wince....

See this Topic Click Here

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Yep and also another example of the media tarring all 4x4s with the same "Evil gas guzzler" brush, without checking the facts.

LOL so true.......... Every time I ***** a petrol station I wince....

See this Topic Click Here

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Sorry, CM :!Removed!:

I put some high grade diesel in today. I eventually got it for £129.9 but the first one I tried near Crewe (and promptly drove out of again) wanted 138.9.

I have found that if I'm really careful and take a page out of shcm's book I can get over 50mpg so unless there is a real need it is all ahead dead slow from now on. This effing government is keeping thier head down on all this. No chance of a duty reduction - the grabbing b**!!!?rds.

:angry:

I put some high grade diesel in today. I eventually got it for £129.9 but the first one I tried near Crewe (and promptly drove out of again) wanted 138.9.

I have found that if I'm really careful and take a page out of shcm's book I can get over 50mpg so unless there is a real need it is all ahead dead slow from now on. This effing government is keeping thier head down on all this. No chance of a duty reduction - the grabbing b**!!!?rds.

:angry:

Had a guy in my cab today just got back from Kazakhstan the worlds 2nd biggest oil field, Saudis the biggest, he assures me there is enough oil in Saudi alone to supply the world at present consumption rates for the next 50years, and even in the most difficult places to extract oil from, it doesnt cost more than $65 a barrel to produce, reckons price rise is due to speculaters forcing prices up, because other investments like property are falling :angry::angry::angry:

This is one subject that is getting right up my wick... The price of heating oil is now at 62p litre (brought some in Feb this year at 48p litre.... :eek: :eek: )

As AM said the Flocking Govt is saying nothing and all smiles :censor: :censor: :censor: typical..... and there is another rise next week... why why why......

So far the fastest vehicles on the motorway are the Lorries....

well it's now the time to teach you self how to drive with a light right feet. if you don't then you will only fund the government and hurt you wallet.

this will be difficult i know as i see them every single day on the road racing like if the fuel is for free thinking how silly people are...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links