Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mitsubishi FTO's

JappyBeast

Has any noticed the increase of these cars about or is it just in my area? They aregeting like MR2's!!!

Good looking cars in my opinion but I dont believe they are very fast, ever made in a turbo?.. think there is a V6 version.

Has any noticed the increase of these cars about or is it just in my area? They aregeting like MR2's!!!

Good looking cars in my opinion but I dont believe they are very fast, ever made in a turbo?.. think there is a V6 version.

yea nice cars... before i got my compressor i had a colt and one of the guys on there had done the fto conversion!

they arent slow cars... id say just as fast as the compressor in theory! but never come up against one.

They are utter rubbish.

Total tripe.

Really shoddily built out of cheap materials, tinny, rattly, shocking handling, bad brakes (loads of initial bite followed by an equal amount of fade)

Underpowered and uninspiring to drive too.

The Autobox is an utter shocker too... Driving one of those makes me realise why people thinks autos are rubbish! The engines sound likea hair grooming product too.

Shame really as they are quite nice looking, should have been released with evo running gear!

Next time you see one, gently tap on the roof/bonnet/boot and listen to the comedy biscuit tin noise.

Its like a better looking but much worse built Ford Probe. (only probes are better to drive)

Alot of younger drivers in them jumping on the Jap bandwagon. A bloke has one on my street and he puts his hand up to me as we pass.

When I was driving Leeky's Evo back from southampton docks an FTO driver waved at me lol

I love FTO's there are more since there getting cheaper to buy, though some the ones i seen modified into show cars are totally ruined :rolleyes: most are V6 only 4 cyl ones are the 1.8 thats quite rare only comes up for sale now & again.... wanted one few yrs ago but most ins co require trackers, come on its a FTO not a £40k+ BMW / Merc lol & some cases a UK spec supra tt or a Celica GT 4 be cheaper to insure to a point insurance on a FTO would be more than the car literally :rolleyes: however i would of bought one last yr but most are quite old, wanted a new car + the CTS most likely keep up with it if not beat it lol & ok quality isnt all that when i went in one but it is 1994 & they probably didnt improv quality through out its life cycle! :rolleyes: some may not like but i prefer FTO's to gen 6 celicas not that anything wrong with celica's

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links