Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Checklist Of Over 20 Problems, I've Had Enough!

Seasider 1

:angry::angry: Ok folks, im not going to bore you all with my problems. After all, a replacement short block engine at 23K is not enough for TOYOTA UK to just send me a bog standard letter wittering on about their warranty and how good it is. All i want is the specific address in Japan to start further correspondence with in the hope of getting somewhere. Google comes up with a host of differing places so anybody got the exact address and department i can contact?? Forget about TOYOTA UK...they are hopeless. Cheers.

:angry::angry: Ok folks, im not going to bore you all with my problems. After all, a replacement short block engine at 23K is not enough for TOYOTA UK to just send me a bog standard letter wittering on about their warranty and how good it is. All i want is the specific address in Japan to start further correspondence with in the hope of getting somewhere. Google comes up with a host of differing places so anybody got the exact address and department i can contact?? Forget about TOYOTA UK...they are hopeless. Cheers.

After TGB you need to contact TME (Toyota Motor Europe) they are next on the list then TMC (Toyota Motor Corporation) which is Japan.

Best advice would be keep hassling TGB as TMC and TME will tell you to carry on speaking to TGB and will not help.

Dont know the address for these but TME is in Brussels. Speak to TGB customer relations dept and they will give you the address.

These may be of help but from my experience of dealing with Toyota GB you are wasting your time they will make a lot of sympathetic noises but that is all

Jo Woodlove , Customer services manager , at Toyota GB Epsom you may be able to speak to her by asking to be put through to her extension.

Miguel Fonseca, Managing director , at UK operations based in Epsom he replaced Graham Smith as managing director in 2006

Don Baker , customer relations manager, at Toyota Motor Europe the address I think is Avenue du Bourget60-Bourgetlaan60,

B-1140,Brussels-Belgium

Kazunori Harada , General Manager, Overseas Operations Department, Customer services division, based in Japan the address is

Head Office, 1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota ,AICHI,471-8571, Japan

If you really want a good laugh this was taken from the Toyota website

. Where ‘Customer first’ began

In any competitive business, customer satisfaction is a top priority. For us, that’s just the point of departure.

Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into Complete Customer Satisfaction. This means delivering beyond expectations. It means listening to customers and constantly seeking to do things better. And it means going the extra mile to ensure that owners feel positive about their Toyota vehicle at every stage of the customer experience.

The concept of “Customer first” originated in the Toyota Production System. Irrespective of how flawless and pleasing the final product may be, we would consider it meaningless if it didn’t meet customers’ demands and satisfy their needs

hope it helps

These may be of help but from my experience of dealing with Toyota GB you are wasting your time they will make a lot of sympathetic noises but that is all

Jo Woodlove , Customer services manager , at Toyota GB Epsom you may be able to speak to her by asking to be put through to her extension.

Miguel Fonseca, Managing director , at UK operations based in Epsom he replaced Graham Smith as managing director in 2006

Don Baker , customer relations manager, at Toyota Motor Europe the address I think is Avenue du Bourget60-Bourgetlaan60,

B-1140,Brussels-Belgium

Kazunori Harada , General Manager, Overseas Operations Department, Customer services division, based in Japan the address is

In any competitive business, customer satisfaction is a top priority. For us, that’s just the point of departure.

Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into Complete Customer Satisfaction. This means delivering beyond expectations. It means listening to customers and constantly seeking to do things better. And it means going the extra mile to ensure that owners feel positive about their Toyota vehicle at every stage of the customer experience.

The concept of “Customer first” originated in the Toyota Production System. Irrespective of how flawless and pleasing the final product may be, we would consider it meaningless if it didn’t meet customers’ demands and satisfy their needs

hope it helps

Cheers, i'll give it a go. Your right about Toyota UK. They simply could not care less and could not have been more uninterested if they tried!!

:lol::lol: I needed a laugh about their 'Customer first' waffle. What a load of ........ :angry:

B-1140,Brussels-Belgium

hope it helps

Cheers, i'll give it a go. Your right about Toyota UK. They simply could not care less and could not have been more uninterested if they tried!!

:lol::lol: I needed a laugh about their 'Customer first' waffle. What a load of ........ :angry:

hi -- i am in solidarity with you.

MrT UK in Derby refuses to ansver my several mails sent before (!) and they simply keep their silence.

the best way is to contact a real head office in Japan.

cheers/igor

B-1140,Brussels-Belgium

hope it helps

MrT UK in Derby refuses to ansver my several mails sent before (!) and they simply keep their silence.

cheers/igor

The trouble is you contact Japan and they refer it to Toyota Europe who then refers it to Toyota GB so it all starts again

B-1140,Brussels-Belgium

hope it helps

cheers/igor

The trouble is you contact Japan and they refer it to Toyota Europe who then refers it to Toyota GB so it all starts again

the idea is to locate a private person in Japan where their head office is.

Guys,

Having worked for a large Japanese car manufacturer i can empathise with your frustrations, what you may wish to try is air your grievances through the motoring press i.e What Car or similar this may prompt a more eager response.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Guys,

Having worked for a large Japanese car manufacturer i can empathise with your frustrations, what you may wish to try is air your grievances through the motoring press i.e What Car or similar this may prompt a more eager response.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Hi, im not too sure of what you are actually complaining about in this post above :blink: ( a little bit drunk at the mo so this may well be the problem :yahoo: )

Are you after a replacement short motor @ 23k or you have had a replacement @23k?

If so, why are you after contacting TMC?

Thanks

Mart.

Hi, im not too sure of what you are actually complaining about in this post above :blink: ( a little bit drunk at the mo so this may well be the problem :yahoo: )

Are you after a replacement short motor @ 23k or you have had a replacement @23k?

If so, why are you after contacting TMC?

Thanks

Mart.

Had a replacement put in on 23K. Like i said, have a checklist of over 20 problems now. This car was purchased on the promises of quality and care. Toyota UK could not give a toss. After starting this thread a few days ago i now have another problem developing. When revving up i am getting a whirring noise. Its back into the Idiots tomorrow morning. I just need somebody to basically take my issues on board and bring it to a conclusion. Maybe Which Car is a good idea. Got to go full steam now and make it embarrassing for Toyota. Had enough :censor:

How about getting Trading Standard/Watchdog involved.

'Goods should be fit for purpose'.

If you have had to have a replacement engine after 23K then it's not fit for purpose. Engines should last a lot longer than that.

If you have had to have a replacement engine after 23K then it's not fit for purpose. Engines should last a lot longer than that.

I can see someone defecting to VW!

On a serious note,my old shaped Avensis which I flogged to a mate of mine at work was/is a far better car than the one I currently own.Now has a 130k on the clock and apart from a new Battery is still running like clockwork.

I might ditch mine and buy it back off him :D

On a serious note,my old shaped Avensis which I flogged to a mate of mine at work was/is a far better car than the one I currently own.Now has a 130k on the clock and apart from a new Battery is still running like clockwork.

I am afraid this is a fact of life the old advertising slogan"" the car in front is a Toyota "" was true !!!

But this is not the case now Toyota's are no better or worse than other makes now .

This is not an anti Toyota statement I just do not feel the quality of the components used are of the same quality !!

If you look at the number of problems each model has suffered !!! these are not minor issues they are major problems such as oil burning problems ,steering racks ,dual mass flywheels,brake discs etc and to make matters worse Toyota GB seem to have an arrogant attitude to customers concerns .

It takes a long time to build up a reputation and a very short time to lose it

I had a BMW their cars are just unreliable with major problems with turbo’s blowing

Swirl flaps snapping off and being sucked into the engine £8000- £10.000 pound

Bill, engine breather problems, EGR valve problems and their cars are a lot

More expensive to buy. And BMW service charges are a joke .I am quite happy with my Avensis and not had any faults with it so far. :D

I wouldnt suggest moving to VW if he is after reliablility lol.

The amount of VW's i see being recovered into the dealership i work opposite from is crazy! :eek:

Mart. :thumbsup:

Think I'll revert back to Vauxhalls next!

Now you ARE getting desparate!!

This is my first Toyota after years of Vauxhalls and I would have to be dragged screaming back into a Vectra now!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links