Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1990 20th Anniversary Celica Gtr St183 4ws, Exhaust?

Pdbear

yo,

back box is gone in my treasured flying machine and I can't find out which exhaust it is as ST183 models are not listed anywhere I've looked for exhausts. are they the same as the GT? its garaged at the mo and I'm not there so I can't look to see which config it is (i want to get the whole exhaust system as its a flange thats gone and so they are prob all close to being shot) I do remember that when I had it over the pit the exhaust seemed to have been cobbled together from a few different bits, it was cut and rewelded all over the place, but cant remember exactly how it looks. anyone know is the gtr system a unique shape?

• 2 weeks later...

yo,

back box is gone in my treasured flying machine and I can't find out which exhaust it is as ST183 models are not listed anywhere I've looked for exhausts. are they the same as the GT? its garaged at the mo and I'm not there so I can't look to see which config it is (i want to get the whole exhaust system as its a flange thats gone and so they are prob all close to being shot) I do remember that when I had it over the pit the exhaust seemed to have been cobbled together from a few different bits, it was cut and rewelded all over the place, but cant remember exactly how it looks. anyone know is the gtr system a unique shape?

I have recently bought three celicas, st182/3, all japanese imports, every one of them is holed at the flange where the back box bolts to mid section, they are near a curved bend so maybe difficult to sleeve, other than that they have good exhausts, i would consider getting it sleeved. is it a 4ws or 2ws? 3gse engine i guess. if 2ws and 3gse the exhaust almost certainly the same as gt but let me know if you find different. try celicaclub uk for more advice, as i'm still a noob to these!

Corin

• 2 weeks later...
yo,

I have recently bought three celicas, st182/3, all japanese imports, every one of them is holed at the flange where the back box bolts to mid section, they are near a curved bend so maybe difficult to sleeve, other than that they have good exhausts, i would consider getting it sleeved. is it a 4ws or 2ws? 3gse engine i guess. if 2ws and 3gse the exhaust almost certainly the same as gt but let me know if you find different. try celicaclub uk for more advice, as i'm still a noob to these!

Corin

Thanks for the reply, its a 4ws 3gse. And yes that is exactly the flange thats gone. I need a back box too as its sounding as though some of the baffles might be gone in it so thats why I thought I'd just get the whole system. was home at the weekend and had a look and its the exhaust that has a short last section to the exhaust manifold, it turns up from under the car and then splits immediately whereas another config turns up, continues up and then splits to the manifold. Can't remember which one is which but I'm going down to the motor factor this afternoon to look in their catalog and order the (hopefully) right one. I think it is the GT one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links