Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Fuel

wahidhussain

hi all what is the best petrol station for the Avensis i dont have a manul or owers book so if you guy can help me it would be great cheers

:unsure:

thanks

wahid hussian

hi all what is the best petrol station for the Avensis i dont have a manul or owers book so if you guy can help me it would be great cheers

:unsure:

thanks

wahid hussian

Hi Wahid ........... I think that you are referring to fuel in your post and presumably the best fuel to put in your Avensis. I use BP Ultimate in my 55 Plate T3-S 1.8 VVTi which I find excellent. It's a few pence per litre dearer than the basis 95 Ron Unleaded but I get an additional 8 mpg and the added detergents and chemicals keep the injectors clean. Any of the major fuel brands - 95 Ron or Super/Ultimate/Excellium etc - are quite acceptable although I would avoid using the supermarket fuel given the stories that we read in the press and indeed, hear on this forum. Hope that this has helped.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links