Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urgent Price For Passenger Window Needed

Jase4772

Can anyone get a quick price of a 3dr 2004 RAV4 XT3 passenger window so I can work out how best to proceed replacing mine?

Woke up this morning at my mates house in Mansfield (fupping town of drugged up backtards!!!!) to find my car and 3 others had had their passenger and in 2 cases the rear window's smashed and the glove boxes and center consoles opened.

Made worse by it being a sunday and no chance of a quick fix. So now I'm quickly trying to work out my options and worse case I drop it off at Mr.T tomorrow AM and just tell them to sort it asap.

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY :crybaby:

Can anyone get a quick price of a 3dr 2004 RAV4 XT3 passenger window so I can work out how best to proceed replacing mine?

Woke up this morning at my mates house in Mansfield (fupping town of drugged up backtards!!!!) to find my car and 3 others had had their passenger and in 2 cases the rear window's smashed and the glove boxes and center consoles opened.

Made worse by it being a sunday and no chance of a quick fix. So now I'm quickly trying to work out my options and worse case I drop it off at Mr.T tomorrow AM and just tell them to sort it asap.

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY :crybaby:

Give the RAC a call as they have glass fitting centres or even autoglass.... If your fully comp insurance..this will be covered..may need to pay a small excess.....

Got price from Autoglass and it would have been £514 with no insurance claim. So opted for a proper claim with only £60 excess to pay. Got them coming today to clear the broken glass and fit a perspex sheet, then wednesday for glass.

Not as mad now but god I'd love to beat someone up ;)

Got price from Autoglass and it would have been £514 with no insurance claim. So opted for a proper claim with only £60 excess to pay. Got them coming today to clear the broken glass and fit a perspex sheet, then wednesday for glass.

If you do happen to catch them give them a kick in the ribs from me will you? If the cops caught them there will be a do gooder law that says they have to be cautioned (that'll teach em!) so vigilante away mate!!!

So - ye wanna fight??? Weel ahm no driving tae Duncaster jist fur a punch up !!!! :P

Wot no speed camara to catch them

Oh forgot thats for all us lawless drivers :angry:

Bad luck hope you get repaired and back to normal :)

Peteee

Well the good news is that Auto Glass have proved their the dogs by initially saying they'd come out today and clear the car and then fit a perspex sheet and then ringing me to say they'll be out a little later but with the proper glass :thumbsup:

So now I'm all back to normal again! Woohoo!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links