Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dual Mass

Gina

Hi everyone i am new to this forum stuff! hope i dont make a mistake!!

Does anyone out there know where i can get a dual mass clutch replacement and flywheel i have been told it is a four piece kit, having trouble locating one!! any ideas???

Also can someone tell me what size the front hub nuts are so i can go buy the special tool??

Cheers

Gina :unsure:

Hi Gina and welcome to TOC.

Let me get this right, are you saying you want to change the DMF to a regular clutch set up ? If you are, do you relise

the damage you can do to your transmission ? If you are determined to go ahead with this I'm sure a while back there

were some clutch kits on e-bay. But to be honest I wouldn't :no::no::no::no:

edit, there are some proper DMF's on eBay but when I copy the link it doesn't work so you will need to do a search.

Hi everyone i am new to this forum stuff! hope i dont make a mistake!!

Does anyone out there know where i can get a dual mass clutch replacement and flywheel i have been told it is a four piece kit, having trouble locating one!! any ideas???

Also can someone tell me what size the front hub nuts are so i can go buy the special tool??

Cheers

Gina :unsure:

Hi Gina and welcome, don,t worry about making mistakes, I do it all the time, now i am hoping somebody very clever and technical will answer your query but in the meantime, I think you are stuck with Toyota for the fly wheel, but their is a company called, Valeo, who supposedly supply toyota who might be able to help and i have just found this company on google www.Clutch-kits-direct.co.uk who are quoting £176 for a clutch for your car, this is NOT a reccomendation as i have never used them, but hope this helps till the technical, people come out and shoot me down in flames :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links