Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1g-gte

Colliboy Supra GTE 89

:unsure: can anyone help with part no's i am looking for a part no for a o/s wing for a narrow body supra 1988/89

Toyota in Stirling are having a big problem trying to find anything for this car this keeps up i'll be selling it

:wacko: :!Removed!:

In all honesty they should really be able to get it from their EPC. if they can't, they shouldn't be let loose in the parts department!

I'll have a look for you when I get home.

In the mean time, try PMing Parts King, he does mail order with discount and is good on import parts!

In all honesty they should really be able to get it from their EPC. if they can't, they shouldn't be let loose in the parts department!

In the mean time, try PMing Parts King, he does mail order with discount and is good on import parts!

B) Thanks Karma Supra could you possible give me a like to Parts King had a quick look but not playing

Your a guy with a lot of info on supra stuff, have you heard of easy Jap parts??

As i have mentioned i bought a mk3 3lt T 7M-GTE with man transmition and its only got 72thu on the clock

It’s been in storage for aprox 8 years i bought it for anything that would fit the narrow body HA! What a learning curve that was

£300 squid down the pipe it has cruse control on dose my GA70 have the additional looms already in the main loom?

And its got a mph uk dash don’t want to loose the interior of my GTE but the driver seat is not holding up and some bright spark cut the seatbelt guides of the seats mmmm, that 3t has full brown leather eh not my colour yuk! It real nice to park the ***** on not as I said my tea. May consider/or will swap the whole interior for gray cloth

And a top dash panel black!!!!!!!?

Any way you sent me a bit of info to sell on your site is that right ?

I have tried to log on but saying all my details are already used and the account has not been activated yet and when I do I receive a email asking something like a consent for to be filled in ????????? I can’t remember of even going into there but must of

How can I get into your page/site??

Sorry to go on a bit but thanks for that ohoh! Know any one that has any swb 95-pajero panels for sale? Maybe the wrong person to ask eh!! Hehe

CC B) :P

:wacko:

B) Thanks Karma Supra could you possible give me a like to Parts King had a quick look but not playing

Your a guy with a lot of info on supra stuff, have you heard of easy Jap parts??

As i have mentioned i bought a mk3 3lt T 7M-GTE with man transmition and its only got 72thu on the clock

It’s been in storage for aprox 8 years i bought it for anything that would fit the narrow body HA! What a learning curve that was

£300 squid down the pipe it has cruse control on dose my GA70 have the additional looms already in the main loom?

And its got a mph uk dash don’t want to loose the interior of my GTE but the driver seat is not holding up and some bright spark cut the seatbelt guides of the seats mmmm, that 3t has full brown leather eh not my colour yuk! It real nice to park the ***** on not as I said my tea. May consider/or will swap the whole interior for gray cloth

And a top dash panel black!!!!!!!?

Any way you sent me a bit of info to sell on your site is that right ?

I have tried to log on but saying all my details are already used and the account has not been activated yet and when I do I receive a email asking something like a consent for to be filled in ????????? I can’t remember of even going into there but must of

How can I get into your page/site??

Sorry to go on a bit but thanks for that ohoh! Know any one that has any swb 95-pajero panels for sale? Maybe the wrong person to ask eh!! Hehe

CC B) :P

:wacko:

Right....

Parts King is a user of this forum, who handilly works for toyota and is good with getting parts (he got me a new sunroof for my Hilux Surf no sweat) Link to his profile: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34014

I have Pmmed you your suprasonic account details, all now active and working, I suggest you look here http://www.suprasonic.co.uk/forum/viewtopi...?f=9&t=1636 and post/email them. They will have loads of seats too ;)

Loads of bits are intechangeable between the UK and the jap car, although from experiance there will not be any loom bits for the cruise control. The UK MPH speedo will fit too, but only if the milage is the same ! :P M The UK one ahs boigger front disks/caliper hangers too which are a straight swap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links