Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Advice On Do's And Dont's For A New Owner

Ravmiester

Just bought the missus a rav4 xt5 on a 55 plate, never even had a Japanese car before let alone a Toyota. always been a Ford man, so if anyone has any advice on what to keep an eye on, and any other general advice it would be much appreciated. PS its a 2L deisal

Just bought the missus a rav4 xt5 on a 55 plate, never even had a Japanese car before let alone a Toyota. always been a Ford man, so if anyone has any advice on what to keep an eye on, and any other general advice it would be much appreciated. PS its a 2L deisal

blooming eck!! what did I say wrong??? :unsure: plenty of lookers . wot!! no replies?????

blooming eck!! what did I say wrong??? :unsure: plenty of lookers . wot!! no replies?????

I have been a rav owner for 13 yrs now, actually 3 different ravs, and have never even had to replace a light-bulb, so i would say keep your eye on the road ahead and enjoy, welcome to the club and should you ever need help, someone on here will have the answer, how about some pics of your new car

:thumbsup:

Give us a chance! Some of us need our sleep :yawn::yawn: -_- -_- :lol::lol::lol:

No problems for the car, but keep an eye on the missus !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we have picturs of yer missus to check she's ok to drive a RAV please? Theres a certain standard to keep up/down and one must obey.

If ye want tae compare it tae a real jeep, ye can try oot ma landrover....it started this morning first time after a 3 month sleep. And sure enough, overheated and blew smoke like it always does. :blowup:

Can we have picturs of yer missus to check she's ok to drive a RAV please? Theres a certain standard to keep up/down and one must obey.

If ye want tae compare it tae a real jeep, ye can try oot ma landrover....it started this morning first time after a 3 month sleep. And sure enough, overheated and blew smoke like it always does. :blowup:

CHEERS PEEPS!!. was told by a few people that a Toyota was one of the most reliable vehicle around. 1 more question. this thing has a towbar sticking out the back, and looks horrible. and Im never going to use a towbar, will there be any bits and bobs left loose, or untidy wires if i get it removed. and whats more does anybody want a towbar? if they want to remove it they can have it for free?? as long as they are not a Billy Bodger and know what they are doing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links