Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just A Little Warning

local hero

Quick warning.. I ordered a grille for my Rav about 3 months ago from Formula 4x4 in Staffs, i know others on here use them, any way recieved a letter from them to-day saying they have gone into (administration) and i will not be getting my order, and have probably lost my deposit, :angry:

Quick warning.. I ordered a grille for my Rav about 3 months ago from Formula 4x4 in Staffs, i know others on here use them, any way recieved a letter from them to-day saying they have gone into (administration) and i will not be getting my order, and have probably lost my deposit, :angry:

OUCH!!!!! :o :o :o They where one of the biggest as well............

Very sad seaing companies like this going to the wall.....Credit Crunch hitting home then.....

Any way next week we wont be able to drive our fuel sipping RAV's (the diesel one that is) as there will be no fuel......

Any way next week we wont be able to drive our fuel sipping RAV's (the diesel one that is) as there will be no fuel......
been in 2 Shell garages to-night trying to fuel my cab, both had no diesel, not bothered about my car as i hardly use it , but for me, no diesel, and i'm out of work, still could do with a break.. :nopity:

been in 2 Shell garages to-night trying to fuel my cab, both had no diesel, not bothered about my car as i hardly use it , but for me, no diesel, and i'm out of work, still could do with a break.. :nopity:

You've been kind to me and helpful. Its a real pig when yer life depends so much on others jist daein their job - and of course the recent email suggesting no-one uses Esso or BP but just sticks to Shell or supermarket begs the question on how close these companies are to each other in a self-protection league.

My 2 RAVs are in the garage and have been for varying lengths of time....so I don't miss petrol. My propane minibus has either sprung the head gasket or cracked a block/cylinder head so is out of commission for a wee while pairt frae short journeys.

Ahm reduced (an a mean reduced) tae using the landrover. Runs on red diesel o which ahve 100 litres an sum mair in the genny. It runs wi so much smoke that ah cuid probably pit oily water in it an it wid still pit oot 17 bhp. A jist wish a wis a bit nearer an ye cuid get the use o the drum - ma life disnae depend oan it but ah ken yers dis.

Guid luck in finding a passing 747 spewing fuel that ye cuid mix wi detergent fur yer cab....! Or ask Fujisan - he's nearby an dis nuthin!? A trip tae anchormans hoose will find his motor parked up as he's oan holybags.

Last time the Grangemoth finery closed, the Glasgae polis wis stuck wi nae motors....but so wis the crims!

That's really bad - I wonder if you have any recourse to the credit card company? Worth a try,anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?

been in 2 shell garages to-night trying to fuel my cab, both had no diesel, not bothered about my car as i hardly use it , but for me, no diesel, and i'm out of work, still could do with a break.. :nopity:

Hope you find fuel for you cab soon Stewart :thumbsup:

Or ask Fujisan - he's nearby an dis nuthin!?

I wish! :lol::lol::lol:

That's really bad - I wonder if you have any recourse to the credit card company? Worth a try,anyway. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?

TBH I'm more bothered at not getting the goods, all i am down is £10,because for some reason they have taken the, P+P costs even though i have not recieved anything, but i can live with that, On fuel, its only Shell stations so theres no real problem getting it, but there is now speculation that it could reach 240p a litre, which is a little worrying, Have to get the wife back on the streets again, :D :D :D

[there is now speculation that it could reach 240p a litre, which is a little worrying

I understand that in the oil producing countries (my company does some business in Middle East and CIS) they can't shovel all the money into their coffers fast enough! One man's problem is another man's windfall (and don't even start me on the government tax take) :arrgg-matey:

but there is now speculation that it could reach 240p a litre, which is a little worrying, Have to get the wife back on the streets again, :D :D :D

If it reaches 240p a litre, we could ALL be walking the streets! :lol::lol::lol:

:huh: Wonder how long it would take me to bike to work? And how many cardiac units are along the route? :lol::lol::lol:

<snip> there is now speculation that it could reach 240p a litre, which is a little worrying, Have to get the wife back on the streets again, :D :D :D

You've no idea the level of self restraint needed to prevent my fingers typing what my mind was thinking when I read that ! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links