Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Help Toyota Granvia

I am stumpped i connot sorce a fuel injecter pipe anyware not even toyota can help or any other place i work for a car parts company and have loads of contacts but to no avail if any one has a pipe its for the 3lttd granvia its the 3rd pipe in from the pump to the injector i would love to here from you and i would pay for it as my car is now sat on the drive usless sorry to be so blunt but i am really stuck and dont kmow what to do thanks coppo xx

Have you tried one of the Regius/Granvia owners clubs

e.g. http://www.hiaceregius.co.uk/

Alternatively find out which UK model uses the same engine as in your Granvia and get a pipe from that, could be a Lexus or a Camry and of course there is eBay.

I am sorry to say it but when you buy an import you are looking for trouble, parts hard to come by and Toyota not happy to help...sad but true.

Have you tried one of the Regius/Granvia owners clubs

e.g. http://www.hiaceregius.co.uk/

Alternatively find out which UK model uses the same engine as in your Granvia and get a pipe from that, could be a Lexus or a Camry and of course there is Ebay.

I am sorry to say it but when you buy an import you are looking for trouble, parts hard to come by and Toyota not happy to help...sad but true.

Hi and thanks for the reply thought i was alone as far as i can gather its a toyota landcruiser engine but still like you said im not buying a new car of them so we are not important enough however im a bit of a sod so i may go back there with my granvia and leave it running with fuel pooring out on there forecort tomorrow untill they have a proper look at there computer to find one for me thanks again coppo

Not ALWAYS happy to help, but often !

If you give your local Toyota parts department your VIN plate details ( full model and chassis number ) they can supply any part for it ( as long as the part is available of course ). Some dealers give you grief and wave the 'Import' card, so use another dealer. I've never had any bother getting Sera parts from my local Toyota Centre.

If you PM your details to Parts-King on this forum then I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.

Good luck

If you give your local Toyota parts department your VIN plate details ( full model and chassis number ) they can supply any part for it ( as long as the part is available of course ). Some dealers give you grief and wave the 'Import' card, so use another dealer. I've never had any bother getting Sera parts from my local Toyota Centre.

If you PM your details to Parts-King on this forum then I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.

Good luck

sorry to be such a newbe how do i pm him also i phoned toyota in helston cornwall today gave him all the numbers he asked for a few mins later he said its a special order only i said ok order them then he said no i cant there is non im a little confussed again sorry not sure how to find or pm parts-king coppo

Good luck

sorry to be such a newbe how do i pm him also i phoned toyota in helston cornwall today gave him all the numbers he asked for a few mins later he said its a special order only i said ok order them then he said no i cant there is non im a little confussed again sorry not sure how to find or pm parts-king coppo

its ok i found and sent him a message coppo thank you

PM sent, just need the frame number and model code, VERY important to us on grey imports as it gives us precise build dates and model information.

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links