Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad Servicing

the fox

my rav4 went in for the 20k two year service I was told I needed a new clutch and my rav4 had a oil leak all covered under the warranty the cost £1200 I was suspicious I had no complaint !Removed! were left on drivers seat aerial not replace after removing to wash vehicle mirrors left folded back very tacky I checked what other items may have been left the air filter full of dead leaves not cleaned rear differential oil not changed, and the worse of all the brake fluid not changed this would have been left for another two years after 4/5 days of arguing I got my money back £237 that what they charged for doing a oil/filter change I reported it to TOYOTA (GB) what a waste if time they said it was an isolated case and no one else in the Bolton area would have old brake fluid and thanks for your time reporting the matter I even wrote to the Managing director still no help if you have had a Toyota serviced at RRG Bolton get it checked they rush your service and don't do anything

This section is meant for you to introduce yourself not rant about a dealer!! :lol:

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

This section is meant for you to introduce yourself not rant about a dealer!! :lol:

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

I know but I need to make all Toyota owners aware, they may have got the same servcie from RRG Bolton I got?? they don't just service Rav4's,,, all toyota's serviced at RRG Bolton are now capable of being driven for four years with old and contaminated brake fluid..... TGB are not interested they say it was a one off "what A laugh" is there any other way I can post this warning to all forum groups not just Rav4 forum

RRG Rochdale is the same... That's where I bought my 3-doors nrg. from day 1 almost every thing was wrong (mot / club toyota / gab insurance / dodge warranty) and not done (new front discs & pads / tires / inside cleaning / stone chips / overfill of coolant / wheels not balanced ) as agreed. never ever RRG again for me.

RRG Rochdale is the same... That's where I bought my 3-doors nrg. from day 1 almost every thing was wrong (mot / club toyota / gab insurance / dodge warranty) and not done (new front discs & pads / tires / inside cleaning / stone chips / overfill of coolant / wheels not balanced ) as agreed. never ever RRG again for me.

Glad someone else has had problems with RRG thought I was just un-lucky but I suspect they are doing bad servicing etc systamatically and just wheeling them in wheeling them out, I have asked to meet Mr Mark Fuller to explain what happened to my RAV4 he won't ,,, the next time I get an invite to there wine/cheesey day/nights I will be turning up and I will be speaking very loudly they have an easy job servicing Toyota's no need to rip people off but sorry you have gone through the pain of RRG

Glad someone else has had problems with RRG thought I was just un-lucky but I suspect they are doing bad servicing etc systamatically and just wheeling them in wheeling them out, I have asked to meet Mr Mark Fuller to explain what happened to my RAV4 he won't ,,, the next time I get an invite to there wine/cheesey day/nights I will be turning up and I will be speaking very loudly they have an easy job servicing Toyota's no need to rip people off but sorry you have gone through the pain of RRG

Wimp!

Whit are ye wasting yer time fur?? [illegal Actions Removed from Post] if yer unhappy. Yer in danger o developing a mental disorder if ye don't.

There's more than a few Toyota dealers who are wydos - but then theres a good few other 'mechanics' who know more about alcohol than petrol as well. Witness the nutter who was doing up my Humber Sceptre before he stole it/hid it and hid himself. Found out he spent his time in a local pub until I put the word out. Even the polis can't find him noo!!

Dinna fannny aroon wi these eeejits - if yer no happy an they are charging fur work no done, its fraud. Trading Standards and raising a small claims court action.

Arnie scwarchnegger Grabbin Clllarkk is another case in point. Aged 90+ an still runnin a garage! Whit chance hae we got?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links