Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns200 Wiring.

rizzla664

hi iv got tns200 came out of a old shape 2002 avensis d4d and i would like to fit it to my 2000 d4d avensis but i cant work out which plug goes where.

this is the unit itself with loom already plugged in.

DSC00348.jpg

and this is the other end of the loom which i believe goes to back of radio somewhere.

DSC00349.jpg

i know that grey plug is for the gps antenna but where do them other plugs go into??

Remove the radio and take a look at the connectors on the rear. The plugs will ojnly fit into the connectors where they need to go.

Been a while since i had to work with this older type sat nav so cant remember where the larger foam covered connector plugs in sorry.

Mart.

1 of the white plugs next to gps antenna plug goes into the unit above the cd player the others theres no other plugs for them to go into. will toyota be able to give me a wiring diagram.

see if your dealership will print you the fitting instructions for it?

or if not im sure you can get the instructions online from somewhere - not sure of the address but someone on here must know it.

with the instructions you may find out you have a piece of loom missing or something too.

Mart.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links