Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Know This Car

Furious D

Silver Rav XTR reg: WP05 ZHB. Lived in Leeds for a while. now at a main dealer for sale.

Cheers

D

Thanks Fujisan,

Dont like the gold at all, has got to be the worse colour out there. Sorry to any other owners who like them, just MHO.

Would like something a little newer than the 04reg, currently have a 53reg Corolla. At the £12,599 is a little to much. The main reason is that the Corolla all be it very low mileage and a lovely car, is now coming up to 5 years old, we fancy a change, and the wife is pregnant, so as we currently have a three year old, getting a bigger car is a good idea, it would be the wifes car anyway.

actaully saw the one i list in the first post the other night, my friend bought it over, very nice clean car. Just had new disks and pads all round, 22k on it full service history. My firend works for main dealer, i am keen on the years Toyota warranty as do not want to have to spend anything on it for a year.

Cheers

D

Looks like i have found another one XTR 1 owner, 17.5k miles registered Jan 2006, £11k. going to see it this afternoon,

D

Thanks Fujisan,

My pleasure! :D

I'll keep an eye open for anymore. ;)

Good hunting, hope you find a really nice one. :thumbsup:

PS And best wishes to you, your wife and your growing family. :baby:

Kingo, got some nice looking motors there at below book prices - I like the Black 3 and 5 door XT3s :thumbsup:

We have about 15 IN STOCK HERE Click the APPROVED CARS Queensferry picture

Kingo :thumbsup:

Cheers Kingo,

Looks like we have gone for the one we looked at tonight. Wife loved it, 5 door silver XTR 2.0L Petrol. 17.5K full main dealer history, immaculate inside and pretty much outside, couple of stone chips but very pleased. Not bad for £11k, plus the inlaws said they would give us a grand towards it :thumbsup:

Will post up some pics when we have got it. Will be sad to see the Corolla go, we bought that brand new, from the same friend actually and it has been nothing but brilliant, only done 26k in it too.

Thanks for all help everyone and Fujisan for your best wishes.

D

Kingo, got some nice looking motors there at below book prices - I like the Black 3 and 5 door XT3s :thumbsup:

Get it bought, dont mess about, :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Fujisan,

Dont like the gold at all, has got to be the worse colour out there. Sorry to any other owners who like them, just MHO.

Would like something a little newer than the 04reg, currently have a 53reg Corolla. At the £12,599 is a little to much. The main reason is that the Corolla all be it very low mileage and a lovely car, is now coming up to 5 years old, we fancy a change, and the wife is pregnant, so as we currently have a three year old, getting a bigger car is a good idea, it would be the wifes car anyway.

actaully saw the one i list in the first post the other night, my friend bought it over, very nice clean car. Just had new disks and pads all round, 22k on it full service history. My firend works for main dealer, i am keen on the years Toyota warranty as do not want to have to spend anything on it for a year.

Cheers

D

oi I have an 04 gold Rav4 pout :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol

truth is guy offered me £2k more for my part ex than anyone else and wanted £1k less for the rav than other local places so with the £3k saving colour was well down the priority list

The Gold ones are great at not showing the dirt :lol:

Kingo, if I didn't already have a RAV4, I would be on the phone arranging some test drives from that selection :) Been trying to get the wife to think about a 3 Door RAV4 but she won't drive anything bigger then a Punto :rolleyes:

The Gold ones are great at not showing the dirt :lol:

Kingo, if I didn't already have a RAV4, I would be on the phone arranging some test drives from that selection :) Been trying to get the wife to think about a 3 Door RAV4 but she won't drive anything bigger then a Punto :rolleyes:

lucky you my good lady wants a honda crv auto

I liked the original CRV, the next gen was not so good looking, but the current one is plain ugly (IMO :D)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links