Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr180 Available From Today!

duncerduncs

The SR180 is now available priced from....

£23,045 (Toyota must have listened to us :lol: )

It still keeps the run flats, but leather trim is now an option (priced at £1250) and the smart entry system has been deleted.

In order of price, the range is now XT3, XT-R, XT4, SR180 & XT5 :thumbsup:

Do we have a pitcher of one?

Not yet, I think it'll look the same on the outside!

so the T180 is dead then? Don't see it listed on the Website

This is an interesting combination on the SR180 ....

Wheels

18" 5-spoke alloy wheels with locking wheelnuts

Hard spare wheel cover, colour keyed

Run flat tyres

So maybe Toyota needs people to carry a spare to give to the dealer when they have a puncture :)

Sorry I find Toyota's pricing and standard equipment policy all rather confusion :wacko:

Having a look this morning at the "New Car price list" here., I find myself wondering why anyone (who didn't know about that run-flats :D ) would buy an XT5 over a SR180? It's exactly the same with the XTR and the XT4! :blink:

From what I can see both the SR180 and the XT5 have cruise control and smart entry system.

The XT5 has (expensive) sat nav and leather interior, over the SR180 but the SR180 gets the XTR's privacy glass!

Both have no spare wheel. Run flats for the SR180 and a can of gunk for the XT5 :angry:

So the question is, would you pay £3000 more for the XT5's leather and sat nav?

It's the same with the poor old XT4. You have to have a deep love of leather to buy an XT4 over an XTR, especially now both use a can of gunk in an emergency!

The best option I can see (especially to avoid the run-flats!) is an XTR (£21,295) with Leather (£1,250) and Style pack (£695). Total £23,240, minus what ever you can get out of your dealer! :D

It's a bit strange that their best engine is not available in the now 'top of the range' XT5?

It's a bit strange that their best engine is not available in the now 'top of the range' XT5?

With all these new 4X4 coming soon and other's all ready here (Kuga...I do like that one :D ) I Think Toyota have made a big mistake in the Run Flats...

The Run Flats are the Achilles Heal of the RAV range.. and now more people will steer clear of the T180 model because of that... As mentioned in another post.. the resale value = to the price to fix/replace run flats about zero's out anything... :( :(

XT3 and XTR are the only one's to go for. Any one owning these models can look forward to better resale values than most...

Am I understanding this right in that there are no full size spare wheels with any option from now on?

Am I understanding this right in that there are no full size spare wheels with any option from now on?

XT3 only...

Am thinking of marketing the RAV4 3 door 4.1 series in the UK. Spare wheels galore!

Starting price? Well if it was £21+k 14 years ago, with inflation etc, and no run flats, I reckon I should start em around £59,000 ??? B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links