Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speeding

toyosports

If my grammar was so bad i apologize, I wrote it all in a rush.

Boy racer’s i would like to expand on that how can you talk when you are 30 years of age driving a hot hatch. If the cars gone cheap and a boy racer can afford it, its a shame you are still driving one mate.

You buy a 190bhp for a reason, Not to sit online and play the good samaritan. Your comments arent needed, I dont want to hear them. Does it bug you, that im nearly 12 years younger then you looking to buy the same car as you and owning another that i could put beside you and eat you for breakfast on a track.

As i said apologies for the earlier reply as i said i was in a rush to type.

Now enjoy you’re T sport AE102.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• farhanali89

• borodaz

• ae102

• Red Yaris 54

Boy racer’s i would like to expand on that how can you talk when you are 30 years of age driving a hot hatch. If the cars gone cheap and a boy racer can afford it, its a shame you are still driving one mate.

You buy a 190bhp for a reason, Not to sit online and play the good samaritan. Your comments arent needed, I dont want to hear them. Does it bug you, that im nearly 12 years younger then you looking to buy the same car as you and owning another that i could put beside you and eat you for breakfast on a track.

No need to apologise for being in a rush; the grammar in that post is just as poor. :thumbsup:

i do enjoy it - but not in 30mph zones. your comments arent needed - you dont even have a t sport. i'm not worried if some spoilt kids dad buys his cars for him.

Been caught a few times but they could never prove it so got away every time.

Worst time being a few weeks back, Ht near 70 in a 30 over-taking some knob who cut me up, Looked in my Mirror and there was a Police Astra up my *****. Pulled over, got out the car..... All he said was "I appreciate it's a pocket rocket and I did see him cut you up, just take it easy" and off he went.

had many £30 fines in my 206 though for silly reasons :lol:

70 in a 30 - thats big and clever. imagine you hit someone at that speed - mince! if someone wound you up that much why didnt you take it out on them and not the innocent person you could have hit.? sounds like you need to grow up - i hope you get caught next time and put infront of a magistrate - see how big you are doing 3 months in Walton - not a place for office boys.

lol, i totally agree with you AE102 on this...but you always seem to be fighting with someone on here :P :P

Genius i am employed, I can afford to purchase cars myself. It is just wise i get insured under my parents as it is cheaper.

What has someones race got to do with proffesional racing?

I commented on something someone said. A frustration of which i also share.

Everyone here is entitled to speak there opinion why do you have to comment on telling them what they can and cannot do.

Are you a traffic officer?...NO

i think people know there rights from wrongs discussing what someone has encountered is not a crime so stop complaining about road rules.

What has not owning a t sport have to do with it. Does this board not welcome non t sport owners because i dont remember seeing that written anywhere.

I agree that the 70mph on a 30 road may be ridiculous, On a dual carriage way it is fairly normal so no point complaining about it.

I am not saying i do it, i am commenting on the fact that it is wrong but its common to see someone doing 70mph or more in the right hand lane of a dual carriageway. My personal opinion was in regard to my encounter with the police.

I'm sorry, a BMW 3 series cabriolet could not beat a Corolla T-Sport around a track for numerous reasons:

A) the face that they weigh nearly 2 tons due to the strengthening beams, as it has no roof

B ) due to the fact that it is rear wheel drive, it loses around 25% in transmission loss due to the length of the drive shaft so is running approx 170bhp at the wheel, the same as a T-Sport

C) The fact that if you took a BMW to a track it would spit its dummy out and not work because its a BMW

If you do buy a T-Sport, i dont know anybody else, but i would be ashamed to have someone as arrogant as you driving the same vehicle as me :angry:

I'm sorry, a BMW 3 series cabriolet could not beat a Corolla T-Sport around a track for numerous reasons:

A) the face that they weigh nearly 2 tons due to the strengthening beams, as it has no roof

B ) due to the fact that it is rear wheel drive, it loses around 25% in transmission loss due to the length of the drive shaft so is running approx 170bhp at the wheel, the same as a T-Sport

C) The fact that if you took a BMW to a track it would spit its dummy out and not work because its a BMW

If you do buy a T-Sport, i dont know anybody else, but i would be ashamed to have someone as arrogant as you driving the same vehicle as me :angry:

i thought it was just me - thanks. we seem to have a lot of "hide behind your computer and if someone doesnt agree with me..." on here these days - sadly a lot of the old crowd has moved on. the forum used to be an excellant place to gleen good information and advice. now its the EBC crowd who think if its painted a fancy colour it must be a quality performance product. i have made the same mistakes myself in the past - wish i had known about the forum then-and have learned from them and try stop others wasting there time/money. still if i am buying something i havent used before i will ask, thank god we still have people like dawsey and ae111sr.

as for BMW being a quality product - just rep mobiles these days with average reliability. my mate is an mot tester and they have the BMW contract - the amount of BM's he fail on there first MOT - straight from a service is high - i mean high. usually suspension failings. wouldnt risk one on a track thats for sure.

Just popped in to say Hi, nice little thread...um please be nice to each other!.

And as has been stated before, we have all sped at some time or other whether it's on a bike or in a car!

It's not not big or clever and it certainly is not worth it.

That's what track days are for!

i thought it was just me - thanks. we seem to have a lot of "hide behind your computer and if someone doesnt agree with me..." on here these days - sadly a lot of the old crowd has moved on. the forum used to be an excellant place to gleen good information and advice. now its the EBC crowd who think if its painted a fancy colour it must be a quality performance product. i have made the same mistakes myself in the past - wish i had known about the forum then-and have learned from them and try stop others wasting there time/money. still if i am buying something i havent used before i will ask, thank god we still have people like dawsey and ae111sr.

as for BMW being a quality product - just rep mobiles these days with average reliability. my mate is an mot tester and they have the BMW contract - the amount of BM's he fail on there first MOT - straight from a service is high - i mean high. usually suspension failings. wouldnt risk one on a track thats for sure.

No worries mate :D

personaly i think that even though a lot of ppl have left, this site is still an excellent place for info.

That could be biased, i have skimmed heads on the beemer, bigger manifold, bigger throttle bodies, my engine is twice the size of yours a 6 cylinder! rear wheel drive better grip to the road!

your t sport looks like a 4x4...if it isnt lowered!

arrogant, yea defo!

and if the ride quality aint as good why are there hardly any t sports on the market???

Wasnt the 1.8VVTLI'S Always suffering.

HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT SUSPENSION! WHEN THE T SPORT HAS THE WORST IN THE BUNCH OF HOT HATCHES???????????

Theres more BMW'S on the road for a reason better cars.

More luxury is one thing, performance is another, There is so much you can do to a bmw but i only see a typhoon on a t sport.

It's gutless below 5000rpm but lacks the Civic Type-R's enjoyable high-rev blare at the top end. The heads' racy cams don't cut in until 6200rpm so having to stir the Corolla around to crazy revs is a necessary chore, and one not compatible with most people's driving style. A notchy gearchange doesn't help matters much. And for all the engine's hysterics, 0-60mph in 8.4sec isn't particularly special, though 140mph is good for a spot of bar-room bragging.

HOW far will i be before you hit lift ........

320 Ci Sport 2d (02) 0-60 8.5 seconds. thats 0.1 second slower than a t sport .........

with the manifold in and larger throttle bodies finished i would love to have a run with you.

Would you say the T Sport is a quality performance product then! what quality does it have that another car in it's class does not have.

High lift engine- Type R

Lovely Top End Noise - Type R

Fast Hot Hatch - VXR,TYPE R,FOCUS ST,AUDI S3.

All those cars listed above fall into the same category as the car you drive. Wow insurance 2 groups less, Better MPG. Will insurance affect you so much if you are 30, I dont think so couple of pounds maybe you drive a car like that im sure you can put a bit more in for insurance so comparing them for value is not a case.

Depreciation is another you're car would struggle to sell! Selling one is a nightmare there is no demand at all.

I have my reasons to buy one whats your's.

The only thing you have is being an individual and owning one. I love the car but i have other things planned for what i want to do with it. My reason for wanting one is yes it is something different.

But trying to argue upon the fact of performance,styling as how you're car looks i would say there is so much better out there.

How would you fair against a VR6 which is a much older car. Simple modifications to a VR6 can make it into something else and i can guarentee it would molest you.

You also say hiding behind a computer, It may be you who hides behind a computer as you seem to spend alot more time on here then me! Your posts reflect that.

You comment on what i did with my car modified but i have tried to keep it looking simple but sporty is there any harm in that. I leave a comment on

you're VVTL-I badges you snap a rude reply. Before you comment stop putting home made badges on your car and purchase some nice original toyota lips, side skirts or something. Constructive criticism there!

ill leave it there but before i go my grammar may have been bad, but if you are so perfect how is it you cannot spell excellent!

and you are how old?

320 Ci Sport 2d (02) 0-60 8.5 seconds. thats 0.1 second slower than a t sport .........

with the manifold in and larger throttle bodies finished i would love to have a run with you.

Would you say the T Sport is a quality performance product then! what quality does it have that another car in it's class does not have.

High lift engine- Type R

Lovely Top End Noise - Type R

Fast Hot Hatch - VXR,TYPE R,FOCUS ST,AUDI S3.

All those cars listed above fall into the same category as the car you drive. Wow insurance 2 groups less, Better MPG. Will insurance affect you so much if you are 30, I dont think so couple of pounds maybe you drive a car like that im sure you can put a bit more in for insurance so comparing them for value is not a case.

Depreciation is another you're car would struggle to sell! Selling one is a nightmare there is no demand at all.

I have my reasons to buy one whats your's.

The only thing you have is being an individual and owning one. I love the car but i have other things planned for what i want to do with it. My reason for wanting one is yes it is something different.

But trying to argue upon the fact of performance,styling as how you're car looks i would say there is so much better out there.

How would you fair against a VR6 which is a much older car. Simple modifications to a VR6 can make it into something else and i can guarentee it would molest you.

You also say hiding behind a computer, It may be you who hides behind a computer as you seem to spend alot more time on here then me! Your posts reflect that.

You comment on what i did with my car modified but i have tried to keep it looking simple but sporty is there any harm in that. I leave a comment on

you're VVTL-I badges you snap a rude reply. Before you comment stop putting home made badges on your car and purchase some nice original toyota lips, side skirts or something. Constructive criticism there!

ill leave it there but before i go my grammar may have been bad, but if you are so perfect how is it you cannot spell excellent!

and you are how old?

erm im 23, and as i stated i got an F in english ! i aint no geek but that post was hard to read thats all i said, chill out man !

asif yr comparing our car to VXR/type/focus st/audis3, for a start they all have bigger engines and at least two of them have turbo's, our car being a 1.8 NA does very well with these, especially with the type r and that still has a bigger engine.

Im sorry mate but yr comparing yr MODED bmw with our non moded CTS, you cant do that lol its a FACT that our cts non-Moded is low 7's to hit 60 and yrs non-moded is 8.5 now that is a big difference.

im sure if we moded our CTS against yr moded tank we would very easily leave u , track or not. come to think of it i think my cts would leave u just with a typhoon on !

Just read through this thread!

Very entertaining!

But what was everyone talking about originally??

:lol:

Yet another thread that has gone way off topic :rolleyes:

Please try to keep on topic and avoid personal insults :)

That could be biased, i have skimmed heads on the beemer, bigger manifold, bigger throttle bodies, my engine is twice the size of yours a 6 cylinder! rear wheel drive better grip to the road!

your t sport looks like a 4x4...if it isnt lowered!

arrogant, yea defo!

and if the ride quality aint as good why are there hardly any t sports on the market???

Wasnt the 1.8VVTLI'S Always suffering.

HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT SUSPENSION! WHEN THE T SPORT HAS THE WORST IN THE BUNCH OF HOT HATCHES???????????

Theres more BMW'S on the road for a reason better cars.

More luxury is one thing, performance is another, There is so much you can do to a bmw but i only see a typhoon on a t sport.

you don't seem to bright lad, your sittin on here sl***in off the t sport, when aren't you in the process of lookin to buy one????

an it doesn't matter wot mod's you've done to a car, it's all bout the driver, you can have as much power you want it's all bout gettin it down on the tarmac!!!

maybe one day i might come up against you on a track in my compressor an see how good you rep mobile is then

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC AND AVOID POSTING PERSONAL INSULTS

Im not putting it down but i am pointing to a certain someone about the car!

What could you modify on your t sport.

It costs the earth to do something to it because hardly anyone demands parts for the t sport and there are hardly any on the market.

Maybe a typhoon thats the only performance part i have come across which is near affordable. Unless you supercharge it or turbo charge.

The rest you have to go custom. The tank still has more torque then a t sport.

Its not driving ability that i am stating either, i personally think you need to understand the car is not perfect maybe it is a t sport forum i own a corolla myself as i said i want to get one.

Im not biased like alot of you though!

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC

wow this topic has seriously gone of track :unsure:

to the Tsport hater here you seem to be picking out all its faults and saying nothing of its benfits. i find this strange since you say your looking into getting one. im also sensing alot of tension here so please chill people :lol:

wow this topic has seriously gone of track :unsure:

to the Tsport hater here you seem to be picking out all its faults and saying nothing of its benfits. i find this strange since you say your looking into getting one. im also sensing alot of tension here so please chill people :lol:

Thats why i dont really log on much now apart from log in check message, first the vvtli Badge post then a post about ' a camry/best looking toyota??' in general discussions & now this gone OTT last few days :rolleyes: im really put down about what farhanali said about the TS guess he isnt looking for one since its not too late to get something 'better' well anyway regarding speeding well 70 in a 30 zone & 130 in a 70 zone, speeding is speeding not saying im perfect as im not sadly ! im out of here

yeh u can supercharge it for £1500/£2000 bit dear yes thats true.

what about.....

lighter flywheel/uprated clutch

uprated cams

high comp. piston kit

stainless manifold

power apexi fc (get the lift to kick in ealier, this u wer slating us for)

all of the above available very easily ! how i wish i could go up against u and yr bmw

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC OR IT WILL BE CLOSED

Just my two pence but all cars have bad points and we all like diffrent things and have or own tastes but this is well off the topic we have gone from speeding ,to young lads buying cts because the cheap, to mine is faster than yours tit for tat :argue: if people want to show how fast there car is then just meet up at a run what you brung day at i.e santa pod or an open track day and put it to an end like that you will see who is the better driver and who has the faster car instead of sitting here off topic. and like said before we all speed at times no matter if its 5mph over the limit or 40 or even 100 its not clever but thats just my two pence. :boxed:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links