Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Kit And Bodystyling For A Hilux Surf 1994

stomper

could anyone help me with a few points ? iam trying to find places in the uk that can supply me with a bodykit and a lowering kit for a 94 surf that neads to look custom tidy . I constantly view car domain and look at what can be done , but all sites are japenese. my view is that surfs look awsome when customized to this speck but being a novice in mechanics and bodywork i need some help.

how far can i lower without any problems ? and what do i need and where do i purchase.

where can i buy a bodykit ? or is what ive seen modified from another kit for a different vehicle.

Hi Stomper,

Myself and others have asked about body styling kits in the past.However judging by the lack of replies,it would appear that none exist.Its a shame really because as you say the Surf would lend itself to such a kit.Theres an obvious niche in the market,all thats needed is someone in the kit manufacture business to fill it. B)

• 6 months later...

hi,i,ve just joined this forum and was reading youre post.i brought a 1993 surf a couple of months ago whitch was about 4ins lower than standard.i have just replaced the rear springs with standard hieght ones although they look the same , the ones i removed they are about 3.5inches shorter,i cant see any numbers on the old springs but they dont look very old,maybe someone would know what there off. also the front torsion bars had been unwound 30 odd turns to bring the front end down.i replaced the rear springs and wound the front back up as i found it too harsh a ride especealy when loaded,the only way you could stop it shaking your guts up was to drive it with the suspension set on hard.i suppose if you really wanted you could wind the front down and get one coil gassed off the rear sprngs to make them shorter,just don,t eat before driving.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links