Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Prices Dropped!

JappyBeast

My eyes were out on stalks this morning when I noticed my local ASDA are doing it for 113.9p.

I got that excited I put a fivers worth in!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• GIDDLEPIN

• Jimlad

• Demonic Angel

Gonna fill up tomorrow........................................................................

..... :rolleyes:

They had it on the news that all the major supermarkets are going to drop the price by 3-5p a litre depending on who.

My local Tesco is still 119.9 for petrol though.... :rolleyes:

They had it on the news that all the major supermarkets are going to drop the price by 3-5p a litre depending on who.

My local Tesco is still 119.9 for petrol though.... :rolleyes:

Notice how the major Independents are continuing to hold their prices up. *****s !!!!!!

I couldnt beleive it this morning, Tesco is £115 and Morrisons is £113 its about time that the prices dropped - still got two noches of the petrol tanks so I havent had to put any petrol in the car since getting it.

Lets hope the prices keep going down

If the price is dropping all I can say is "Oh hollyhocks" :angry:

I put £75 worth of diesel in my LC last week :crybaby:

I have just read this having brimmed the M3... cost me £1.19/l for 99 RON

113.9p in both our Tesco & Asda today. Not sure why, but both garages have been running dry daily for the last week or so (previously 117.9p). Tesco's petrol station was closed at midday today!

I'm wonder whether the pattern of buying has changed? With the prices of fuel rising virtually everyday, I think people will fill a tank up rather than buy a tenners worth! And of cause it's the Summer hols for the sprogs.

Goodness knows why the petrol stations don't keep up with the demand of consumer buying :rolleyes: Or is it just here where we have TWO oil refineries!?

I got a full tank of diesel on Monday for 129.9p/litre, the price is even worse than the smell

Do you recon if I borrowed one of these from the place I have been working, filled it up with unleaded (35000 litres :rolleyes: ) and stashed it in my garden I would save money in the long run? ;) :lol:

HP038.jpg

Do you recon if I borrowed one of these from the place I have been working, filled it up with unleaded (35000 litres :rolleyes: ) and stashed it in my garden I would save money in the long run? ;) :lol:

HP038.jpg

You'd not only save money you would make loads of money (but then gordon would want the profits to pay for a new plasma and sofa from John Lewis!)

Not 1 of those, sticking fuel in a "Foodstuff Only" tank sounds dangerous to me

I was just thinking about those the other day though, if a Shell 1 has thousands of gallons of fuel as cargo, does it use that to run or does it have it's own fuel tank? I'm guessing it's got it's own but if that's the case, is there a way to transfer fuel from 1 to the other easily? It'd be hilarious having to pull into a depot to fill your tank when you're karting around enough to fill hundreds of cars tanks right up

"Foodstuff" is only the writing ;) The only difference is that the stainless steel tank is insulated :yes:

The fuel tank on the vehicle costs nearly £700 to fill up from empty and it lasts about 3/4 days if your lucky ;)

HP038.jpg

Fuel has a shelf life!

Well I'm disappointed as Tesco is supposed to be dropping petrol by 4p a litre however our garage has gone from 119.9 to 117.9....

Maybe its just me and my bad maths but I don't think thats a 4p drop! :rolleyes:

Fuel has a shelf life!

I would have to pretend to be a garage then and sell it quickly (after the price shoots up of course ;) )

And someone with no teeth and oily overalls to "clean" your windscreens!

Been past the local Tesco's and Sainsbury's this weekend and both are down to 114.9p - what was even more shocking was that the BP Garage on the Dual Carriageway was at 115.9p now too.

The Yaris is about half full now & the MR2 3/4 so don't need to fill up quite yet.

I've noticed it drop a little here.

Well normal petrol that is... V-power hasn't budged.

oh yes it has!! :D

drove by the Shell garage yesterday and i couldnt believe what i saw, they dropped unleaded by 3p, to 112.9p! went in to see how much the vpower stuff was and it sat at 119p! it was 123p only last week, so i took the opportunity to fill the beast up with with the good stuff! well i would've filled the car up anyways during the week regardless of the price but this time i did it with a smile! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links