Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev Counter

wharfstaff

Following what seems to be the norm....I have got a rev counter ready to fit before the Aygo has arrived. Dealer said ready this week but its turned out that the car he thought was for us can't be sold until next month :huh: but is getting another for next week .

Better result from the Pug dealer, I rang up parts dept to order the rev counter and he rang me the next day at 08:20 to say it was with them :thumbsup:

Waiting patiently............

Following what seems to be the norm....I have got a rev counter ready to fit before the Aygo has arrived. Dealer said ready this week but its turned out that the car he thought was for us can't be sold until next month :huh: but is getting another for next week .

Better result from the Pug dealer, I rang up parts dept to order the rev counter and he rang me the next day at 08:20 to say it was with them :thumbsup:

Waiting patiently............

You might have got it cheaper online... Click here!

Looks to be a good price at £118.12 but then add £11.69 recorded delivery! Dealers price was £135.12 and they're only 2 miles away, so not too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the car yesterday and the rev counter was fitted soon after. Couldn't see if it lit up during the daylight so nipped out after dark and sat in the car with the lights on....how sad is that? Looked good though and matched the speedo glow perfectly.

Filled up with petrol today and looking forward to seeing how long it will last.

The car is actually my wife's, but she did let me drive to fill it up, and pay!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links