Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone See Batman :)

farhanali89

As title says anybody get a chance to see it. I saw it today i want the batmobile

Splendid whats your views people

Very enjoyable film, all the actors did brilliantly - Michael Caine & Morgan Freeman always are superb, Christian Bale was fab once again, Maggie Gyllenhaal made Rachel Dawes a more watchable character than Katie Holmes did and Aaron Eckhart was very good as Harvey Dent but the real start of the show was the late Heath Ledger who brought a certain sense of psychotic presence to it all.

I'd put money on Heath Ledger being a shoe-in for an Oscar and it'd be a travesty if he didn't at least get nominated - it really was literally the performance of his life - and the performance people will remember him by - he's genuinely sinister and frightening. Bit of a shame really as Christian Bale is again excellent as Batman but The Joker steals the show - a very fitting tribute to a very fine actor.

Lovely that the film is dedicated to Heath as well.

Not yet but would really like to. Just got to find the time to go to the cinema ;)

jerry!!

• 1 year later...

Both Batman films were very, very good. The one with Heath Ledger was the best though. He played a brilliant Joker!

• 1 year later...

he played his roll as the joker in a very professional way !! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links