Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Adaptor To Auris With Full Text In The Radio Screen

auris2008

Hi evryone

I still have no lack to find the correct adaptor factory fitted to show the full text from the IPOD in our sceern's radio.

I have the one the show only the numbers o songs and folders and i don't like it .

Have anyone know where to buy the correct one ???

please post us the full link/address to that store and price !

Thanks

Hi evryone

I still have no lack to find the correct adaptor factory fitted to show the full text from the IPOD in our sceern's radio.

I have the one the show only the numbers o songs and folders and i don't like it .

Thanks

:crybaby:

• 3 months later...
Hi evryone

Thanks

anyone ?

Hi evryone

Thanks

anyone ?

are you referring to the Ipod connector in toyota's standard tech pack? if yes try playing around, mine shows song names etc on the standard head unit... and would not expect otherwise!

Hi evryone

Thanks

anyone ?

are you referring to the Ipod connector in toyota's standard tech pack? if yes try playing around, mine shows song names etc on the standard head unit... and would not expect otherwise!

No, i didn't have toyota's standard tech pack, because here in Israel it is not in stock and our dealer didn't offer it when I got my Auris in may 2007.

Therefore, after long research. I found Ipod connector that suitable to Corolla but show only the numbers of songs and folders - but have no limitation how many playlist showing on the standard head unit and how many songs in one playlist.( more then 99 each and 99 playlist). Secondly the connector include also audio-cable line in standard and you can plug in any other mp3 players and even my laptop with 17'' screen to see and hear in the 6 loudspeakers - movies or even I plug in my "500giga Multimedia-center " with all the latest dvd-riping movies.

I know that many Ipod connectors to Auris fit only for max 5-10 playlist.

There is any limitaion in yours Ipod connector in toyota's standard tech pack?

• 2 weeks later...

I have over 40 playlists (each playlist is an artists tracks) on my iPod and use the tech pack iPod connector. They all display fine. I do not know if there is an upper limit, but as it pretends to be a CD autochanger I imagine there is a physical limit.

To confirm the tech pack displays the either the playlist name, the current track name, or the song number. This can be chnaged by pressing the "text" button on the radio to cycle between the different displays.

Hope this is of help to you.

I have over 40 playlists (each playlist is an artists tracks) on my iPod and use the tech pack iPod connector. They all display fine. I do not know if there is an upper limit, but as it pretends to be a CD autochanger I imagine there is a physical limit.

To confirm the tech pack displays the either the playlist name, the current track name, or the song number. This can be chnaged by pressing the "text" button on the radio to cycle between the different displays.

Hope this is of help to you.

Do you have to create playlists to navigate from the toyota head unit. Can you not just search by album or artist like you would on the actual ipod.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the iPod adapter from the Corolla Verso installed in my Auris. It displays playlist name, tracknumber and position, or track name, but it can only display about 20 characters and JUST track name, no artist or any other tags.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links