Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

toondoug

hi everyone , just joined and will be taking delivery of a new t180 in the morning and im feeling a little aprehensive after reading about the problems with the rft tyres , i must have read every review on the net and they all seem to give the car a good report. i hope i dont get any problems with it. one thing i was wondering is how the sat nav is updated
Hi toondoug, welcome to TOC, enjoy your T180, never been to jersey but you appear to have the perfect place to enjoy it, despite the opinion of others, i would buy a T180 in spite of the tyre issue, I have been lugging spare wheels on my last three ravs for 12 yrs and have never used any of them and remember should you ever be unlucky enough to get 2 simultaneous punctures, you can still drive home, We people with (lesser) ravs can't.. :thumbsup:

hi dave hope you had a great holiday in jersey , funny enough i took mine down to corbiere the other night it` s the same colour aswell with protection panels.

dervs about 115 litre at the moment thats with 3%gst and includes car tax .

Nice to see you Dave! :D

Glad you had a good holiday....the weather looked nice B)

Thanks Fuj / Doug, good holiday, weather was great, long journey but in the Rav it was a mere bagatelle :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links