Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help

DAVE ANGRY ANDERSON

hi every1

i have a 2002 gen 7 140 vvti celica and im just wondering how much brake horsepower a induction kit and de cat exhaust will add!

and if you have any advice for good tuning ideas then that would be quality

cheers

How much money do you have to spend is the first question? Those modifications are not sufficient deppending on what kind of performance you want to get out of your vehicle. I would rather much recommend getting some custom stainless steel extractors made up with a 3 1/4" mandrel bent exhaust which will increase thorough performance, next on the cards i would say an aftermarket computer! Remember when moddifying your vehicle engine and drivetrain dont forget about the safety factors like stopping and handling, with further moddifying brakes and a suspension upgrade shall be required.

Very little. A Gen 7 comes pretty well tuned from the Factory so the most cost effective way of finding approx. another 35 or so BHP is to P/X for a 190/T Sport. The insurance will be cheaper too compared to a modified 140.

well i have about £800 and was hoping for about 170bhp! it is really hard to fing performance mods for it though so could you tell me where to get them and what would be the best make and model to get?

cheers

i am only 20 and my insurance company will not insure me on a 190 till next year! do you think i should just hold out and wait?

bearing in mind i have got 10 months to wait?

cheers

You could spend the next 10 months carefully choosing the mods to fit onto the 190, for example, TTE Springs/after market Brake Discs/new Rims and ICE.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links