Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diagnostics Software For Avensis 04

Imy1

Have to say nice car, always thought toyotas were cheap and nasty, but pleasantly surprised.

Ok, I have a passat and use vagcom for diagnostics, is there anything similar that works with toyotas? Is anybody here using said software and wouldnt mind helping a newbie out :)

I browsed eBay and seen a fair few handheld scanners, but they pale in comparison to vagcom, if anything they just come across as found a fault code, push button to clear.....and thats about it.....not much info on the fault itself, they just seem to clear engine management light/service and other basic stuff

Or are toyotas really THAT reliable that you dont need to do anything to them lol :)

Or am I expecting too much, plus Im a laptop kind of guy would rather have something that works via a laptop (seeing as vagcom is already on it)

Can your perform adaptions, recode modules, or other stuff on an avensis's.

Sorry if this seems long winded, but thought Id ask.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links