Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Missing Member

Bizarra

I hope I'm not about to open my mouth & insert both feet :shutit:

I happened to read a "Pinned" post in Corolla section, in which Mat McNally was giving a severe lecture about posting videos of irresponsible driving, & reckoned I hadn't seen anything from him at all recently.

I checked out his profile & he hasn't been seen since May 06.

He used to be very much a regular. Is he ok, or just left the scene ?

He left a while ago along with a few people like Ken, some sort of disagreement I believe

Bibbs is by far the best MIA poster in my opinion though

I hope I'm not about to open my mouth & insert both feet :!Removed!:

I happened to read a "Pinned" post in Corolla section, in which Mat McNally was giving a severe lecture about posting videos of irresponsible driving, & reckoned I hadn't seen anything from him at all recently.

Bizarra,

I used to know a Mat McNally a few years back; I am wondering if the guy you mention is the same one I knew. What can you tell me about him please ??

Bibbs and Ryan Haynes were pretty cool old skool.

Back in the day!

Agreed :( :thumbsup:

I hope I'm not about to open my mouth & insert both feet :shutit:

Bizarra,

I used to know a Mat McNally a few years back; I am wondering if the guy you mention is the same one I knew. What can you tell me about him please ??

Hi John. I don't know if it is ok to put this in General, but it is freely available in his Profile. So here goes & there isn't really a lot.

Matthew McNally , Age 38, No address or location given. Contacts are www.amjec.co.uk & msn@amjec.co.uk.

Sorry that I don't know more. I had forgotten him as I had Bibbs & Ryan Haynes. It was only when I came across the aforementioned post that I recalled him & the fact that we had the occasional posting "Discussion"

Bizarra,

He was based on the Wirral & had a Lexus with, I think, a private plate with LEX or something on

I hope I'm not about to open my mouth & insert both feet :!Removed!:

Bizarra,

Hi John. I don't know if it is ok to put this in General, but it is freely available in his Profile. So here goes & there isn't really a lot.

Matthew McNally , Age 38, No address or location given. Contacts are www.amjec.co.uk & msn@amjec.co.uk.

Sorry that I don't know more. I had forgotten him as I had Bibbs & Ryan Haynes. It was only when I came across the aforementioned post that I recalled him & the fact that we had the occasional posting "Discussion"

Thamks Bizarra, I imagine the Matthew I know is also now in the Wirral, but I would think he is probably around 8 or 9 years younger.

Ryan's still around and about.... :thumbsup:

A lot of the old school have moved on sadly, but a lot do still come back from time to time!

Matthew McNally was the man :thumbsup:

i got on very well with him, but have no idea why he went missing :blink:

Maybe Steve can tell us more, i hope Matt is still well.

Matthew McNally was the man :thumbsup:

i got on very well with him, but have no idea why he went missing :blink:

Maybe Steve can tell us more, i hope Matt is still well.

I seem to remember that he was a Mod. He does, as I said, have a pinned warning in Corolla Forum. He is just listed as Gold now, but if something went wrong, he would no longer be a Mod.

When I said "Discussions" it wasn't intended to mean that I didn't get on with him. We sometimes differed :lol:

ahh some memories came back seeing those names. them were the good ol days!

if any of them are reading this post hope you are all well :thumbsup:

Matts last reply on Loc was around the same time he left here :yes: as far as some of the other "Missing" members go, try checking their last log in times and you will be surprised how recently they visited ;)

Of course you can visit the forum without loging on and it won't show, or register under another name as has been suggested :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links