Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice Buying Avensis

FIAT500

Hi,

I am looking at replacing my much used carina exi, unfortunately will fail the mot, with a w reg 2000 toyota avensis estate, 100,000 miles on the clock.

I have checked on Parkers an approx value, they say about £1500, the garage would want £1000, with mot and 6 m tax.

apart from the nor, is there anything specific i should look for before i buy, what things need checking and is there still a lot left as it has done 100,000 miles?

i am looking at the car this afternoon but will not buy just yet

any advice appreciated, i have been told parts are fairly expensive but i have had a mazda and toyota and like the jappanese cars

regards

Fiat500

Just keep in mind that this would probably be a British-built car, as opposed to your Carina, and, in my opinion/experience Brit-build quality just doesn't compete with Jap-build. Still think beats any other Brit/Euro- build though.

hi, thanks for that.

i have been to look at it and liked what i saw, haggled a bit and got it for £1000, with full mot and 6 mths tax

felt really good to drive, and although a few marks as long as it gets me from a to b i'll be ok.

regards

FIAT500

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links