Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glenny Boy

glenny boy

there must be someone out ther that can tell me how to change seats around in the the back and has anybody had the same problem with there alternator thats making a tapping noise on tick over then is fine when driving i have been told its the bearing inside :thumbsup:

there must be someone out ther that can tell me how to change seats around in the the back and has anybody had the same problem with there alternator thats making a tapping noise on tick over then is fine when driving i have been told its the bearing inside :thumbsup:

Hi mate i don't think anyone answers new guys on here lol good luck anyway tomsax

I think your tapping could be coming from your sads bushings, not uncommon on these cars. Also I have a PDF copy of the Lucida owners manual that I believe shows how to swing the seats around. I am on holiday at the moment and am sending this from my phone, but send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you when I get back.

Hi mate i don't think anyone answers new guys on here lol good luck anyway tomsax

Oh yes they do..............................see above....................thanks Propnut :thumbsup:

I have sent you the Owners manual hope it helps. Come back and let us know. One thing that puts people off answering is that most people never bother to come back to say if the suggestion worked, what the real problem was etc etc. every bit of feedback helps build a better database for others to benefit from.

• 10 months later...

Hi mate, regarding the changing the back seats around, under the seat you will find strap, look around carefully, pull and hold that strap and push the seat around, it would be a struggle but will be able to do it that way, hopefully, i did it the same way.

Now i got GEARBOX OVERDRIVE problem with my LUCIDA, It does not go more than 30 mph? gearbox reconditioned still problem stays the same, any suggestion?

Akhtar

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links