Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Xt2 - What Extras Should I Fit?

RoySmith

Hi folks,

Just bought my first RAV4 XT2 five door. Very happy without most of the extras that a higher spec would have given me and as I needed a vehicle without a sunroof the XT2 is spot on (I'm tall and have neck problems). However I would like to give it a bit of an upgrade, at least fog lights (I think) any comments would be very welcome on other lower cost extras.

I've looked through the pimp thread, and some great ideas but mostly not my thing.

Not sure what the XT2 didn't have?

I know I have added a few things to mine, but I was also happy with how it started out as an XT3, and the things that I liked about it were:

Leather Steering Wheel - just plain nicer to hold then a plastic one. Not sure if the XT2 has that?

Audio Controls on the Wheel - very Handy indeed

Front Fog Lights - REALLY useful on country roads the way they illuminate the verges and sides (great if you have loads of hedges and stuff)

Welcome to the RAV Side of TOC :thumbsup:

Hi folks,

Just bought my first RAV4 XT2 five door. Very happy without most of the extras that a higher spec would have given me and as I needed a vehicle without a sunroof the XT2 is spot on (I'm tall and have neck problems). However I would like to give it a bit of an upgrade, at least fog lights (I think) any comments would be very welcome on other lower cost extras.

I've looked through the pimp thread, and some great ideas but mostly not my thing.

Welcome to the club Roy.

The OEM foglight kit is best and warrants the extra cost. We have a parts guy on here who will let you have a discount on accessories and parts delivered to your door. His name is parts_king and you can pm or phone him.

This site will show you all the parts available and also the fitting instructions.

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Aim.aspx?menuitem=2

Cheers mate!

Privacy glass on rear windows makes a big difference to the look of your Rav. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links