Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Alloys

-T- Sport

It's time I got rid of these out of my dads garage.

I'm offering up 4 Corolla TS alloys in pretty good nick, I think one of them has a very minor scuff mark which I may keep as the spare and offer up the 4 good ones! All depends on the tyres.

2 of them are fitted with brand new Mitch's that have done about 300 Miles before I got my new alloys, the other 2 will probably need replacing soon, if not very soon :P

These will probably be going up on eBay on Thursday due to a half price listing day! I'm not too sure on a price right now but if anyone wants to throw any offers in, then please do!

Cheers

Kearon.

P.S - I'll chuck some pics up when I've given them a good clean. :thumbsup:

It's time I got rid of these out of my dads garage.

I'm offering up 4 Corolla TS alloys in pretty good nick, I think one of them has a very minor scuff mark which I may keep as the spare and offer up the 4 good ones! All depends on the tyres.

2 of them are fitted with brand new Mitch's that have done about 300 Miles before I got my new alloys, the other 2 will probably need replacing soon, if not very soon :P

These will probably be going up on Ebay on Thursday due to a half price listing day! I'm not too sure on a price right now but if anyone wants to throw any offers in, then please do!

Cheers

Kearon.

P.S - I'll chuck some pics up when I've given them a good clean. :thumbsup:

interested in the wheels - not the tyres tho? if your interested in selling just the wheels PM me how much you are looking for, i can get the tyres removed for you......

After giving the wheels A quick clean over, I've realised they need some effort in getting them properly clean!

I'm willing to let the lot go for £200 if anyone is interested. 2 tyres that have NO tread left and 2 Brand new Mitch Pilots.

£200 if collected, postage on top if not.

Cheers

Is there any lacquer peel or actual damage to the wheels or are they just dirty.

Can you post some pictures.

I am interested if the above is true.

After giving the wheels A quick clean over, I've realised they need some effort in getting them properly clean!

I'm willing to let the lot go for £200 if anyone is interested. 2 tyres that have NO tread left and 2 Brand new Mitch Pilots.

£200 if collected, postage on top if not.

Cheers

Is there any lacquer peel or actual damage to the wheels or are they just dirty.

Can you post some pictures.

I am interested if the above is true.

Hey, Here's the pictures. I've just given them a clean as quickly as possible as I have to pack for my holiday! With a little more work I think they'd look far better!

I've taken pics of the bad points! The picture of the interior of one of the wheels shows a lot of stuff I couldn't remove. I'm sure with something wire like it'll remove. I just haven't got the time at the moment. I do have all 5 wheels but the other has a few chips around the center where it got dropped on a bumpy surface, so I figure people wont want that one!

The black marks on the wheels that aren't close ups are just muk that the water has left there and rubbed away with my finger.

I'm going on Holday Very Early Saturday morning :crybaby: . These wheels are also being listed on eBay tonight at a Buy Now price of £250. Hopefully you'll see and make your mind up before they go on!

Pics were taken with a phone, so sorry about the quality.

Cheers

Kearon.

Allfourwheels.jpg

BadTyre1.jpg

BadTyre2.jpg

GoodTyre1.jpg

GoodTyre2.jpg

Inside.jpg

SLightscratch.jpg

SlightBlemish1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links