Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels

bridgy

hi does any1 no what other car make wheels fit to the 1995 corolla e10 e.g do ford or honda fit etc

thanks

bridgy

There is a fair bit of confusion concerning what fits what, but most manufacturers wheels will fit. There is only 5-6 different sizes when it comes to stud allignement. So there are many candidates; its easier to tell you what wont fit. That is Ford and Peugeot/Citroen. Pretty much anything else should fit. However the bore size is the most influential factor here. Toyota's bore is always quite small, compared to most other manufacturers. So BMW, Honda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen will fit, but not vice-versa. :D

Then there's just the off-set to think about!

Have a go at looking up 'PCD Chart'. As the information given, covers all aspects of wheel sizing. :D

There is a fair bit of confusion concerning what fits what, but most manufacturers wheels will fit. There is only 5-6 different sizes when it comes to stud allignement. So there are many candidates; its easier to tell you what wont fit. That is Ford and Peugeot/Citroen. Pretty much anything else should fit. However the bore size is the most influential factor here. Toyota's bore is always quite small, compared to most other manufacturers. So BMW, Honda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen will fit, but not vice-versa. :D

Then there's just the off-set to think about!

Have a go at looking up 'PCD Chart'. As the information given, covers all aspects of wheel sizing. :D

what effect does the bore size and offset etc have if they are different?

ok cheers mate i have bought a set of 100+ 17" alloys which are mulifit i no they go on fords and vauxhall but will they fit my e10

thanks

bridgy.

AHH!! Why didnt you say? Multifit wheels generally have huge bore's, so they'll fit as many makes as possible. Although manufacturers match the bore with the hub center. Toyota are 54mm where as Honda and Vauxhall's are all something like 60mm. Some people get up tight when it comes to bore matching.. I dont think it matters too much, just so long as the studs line up, and the wheels are flush with the hub. Happy days!!

If the wheels you've got are Vauxhall then they should fit your 'rolla ok :D

As far as PCD Chart availability...

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu5ojrZpI43sA...ch/pcd/pcd.html

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links