Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Opinions Required Please

Projectzip

OK so ive got my lil black and im itching to get some new wheels but my clifford is first on the list!

What do you guys think of these rims??

8597.jpg

There wolfrace street octanes can get the set for £340

Im going for the 15's

OK so ive got my lil black and im itching to get some new wheels but my clifford is first on the list!

8597.jpg

Im going for the 15's

Look good!

Will go well with your Aygo black

James

8597.jpg

Im going for the 15's

Look good!

Will go well with your Aygo black

James

they are nice and a really good price too considering the price of 4 tyres

Yes yes get those. Brilliant set. Would like to see those on it.

Im having sooo much trouble trying to find someone local with one I can physically see!

I may just pop off to R-tec on monday and have a look there!

Wonder if I change the offset slightly and give it a bit more of a wide stance euro look!

I got my rims from r-tec trhough delivery and i can nothign but good things about thenm :) Look at Lensos :)

I got my rims from r-tec trhough delivery and i can nothign but good things about thenm :) Look at Lensos :)

well there a 20 minute drive from me so im gonna look around the showroom.

6.5x15 is the spot-on size for the Aygo and will fill the arches nicely without resorting to spacers. Besides, the Euro-look needs over-wide wheels and stretched rubber, which doesn't do a great deal for the car's handling. Make sure you fit 195/45 tyres and fit 35mm lowering springs and it'll look superb

6.5x15 is the spot-on size for the Aygo and will fill the arches nicely without resorting to spacers. Besides, the Euro-look needs over-wide wheels and stretched rubber, which doesn't do a great deal for the car's handling. Make sure you fit 195/45 tyres and fit 35mm lowering springs and it'll look superb

Cheers Joe

I was gonna do the lowering as well!

Just want to see those wheels in the flesh!

Hi, yes the wheels look great. I too would like to put new wheels on my,

hopefully soon to be collected!! Platinum. Worryingly I was informed by

a parts depatment salesman that 'putting different wheels on my car would

invalidate my warrantee'!! Can anyone advise me on this please.

Cheers

New wheels won't affect your warranty as such, but if, for example, the garage could prove that they caused a problem with another related part such as suspension, bodywork, brakes, or bearings, then they might be within their rights to refuse to replace the parts under warranty. However, that can always be circumvented by simply putting the original wheels back on come service time...

New wheels won't affect your warranty as such, but if, for example, the garage could prove that they caused a problem with another related part such as suspension, bodywork, brakes, or bearings, then they might be within their rights to refuse to replace the parts under warranty. However, that can always be circumvented by simply putting the original wheels back on come service time...

Yes point taken, thank you. I wonder, would the same apply if Toyota fitted the new wheels!

Annoying Wolfrace have pulled the rim!

Now I got to find someone with it!

I'm a 16 inch man myself so think 16inch look better than 15, but either way those look a good choice.

As an aside how does the lowering kit affect the ride? Are they stiffer springs or just shorter?

Regards

Andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links