Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Writing Music Cd For Player With Sat Nav

Mereside

Hi there,

I may be being a bit simple here but I can copy a music cd for use in the car and can put music on my ipod and i phone but I believe there is a method of writing music onto a cd for the car and can compress it to load 50 or so tracks rather than just 1 album. Can this be done or have I missed something. It is for my 08 plate Rav4 T180. Any help appreciated. :help:

Hi there,

I may be being a bit simple here but I can copy a music cd for use in the car and can put music on my ipod and i phone but I believe there is a method of writing music onto a cd for the car and can compress it to load 50 or so tracks rather than just 1 album. Can this be done or have I missed something. It is for my 08 plate Rav4 T180. Any help appreciated. :help:

If your sat nav is the latest generation that reads MP3 files then all you need to do if rip the audio tracks from you CDs into MP3s using something like CDDA and then burn as many as you can fit onto one disc.

Hi there,

If your sat nav is the latest generation that reads MP3 files then all you need to do if rip the audio tracks from you CDs into MP3s using something like CDDA and then burn as many as you can fit onto one disc.

Thanks for that I'll give it a go.

Ta