Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns400 Satnav Upgrade

scenic

Hi

Having been told last week that because my SD card is corrupt I will have to wait for an upgrade to the card due at the end of August, I just wondered what other sufferers have been told. Obviously I can access my radio and CD player, but it was handy having the other extras.

Cheers

Hi

Having been told last week that because my SD card is corrupt I will have to wait for an upgrade to the card due at the end of August, I just wondered what other sufferers have been told. Obviously I can access my radio and CD player, but it was handy having the other extras.

Cheers

Got my upgrade last week seems to have cured most problems can't get my mobile to work though it's got saftey camera's on it plus a few other bits as well

hiya les41. Did toyota contact you or have you got to get in touch with toyota? and does anybody know if toyota are going to do a recall?

hiya les41. Did toyota contact you or have you got to get in touch with toyota? and does anybody know if toyota are going to do a recall?

Hi Taffinator i had to get the raving hump with toyota they didn't seem to understand the meaning of customer or service

i had to remind them of this, my dealer said no recall so i assume that they will deal with the problem's as they occur it seem's that my moaning did the trick for me i was told i was one of the first to get the upgrade ,so get on the phone and don't take no for an answer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links