Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking At Changing My Car...

T V O R

if you really insist on a small car buy the Aygo,

Was reading the Top Gear magazine and they were right when they said “Forget brand loyalty, the C1 107 & Aygo are all the same”

So I may be looking at any one of those depending on the price and spec.

But remember as Jethro says " Treat each day as if its your last because one day it will be " :yes:

Charming! That’s really cheered me up.

if you really insist on a small car buy the Aygo,

Was reading the Top Gear magazine and they were right when they said “Forget brand loyalty, the C1 107 & Aygo are all the same”

So I may be looking at any one of those depending on the price and spec.

But Peugeot & Citroen customer service is well known for being shocking.... compared to Toyota anyway....

If you can put up with that, then go for it.... its still a Toyota underneath so not all bad... I mean you could be buying a genuine Peugeot or Citroen.... :lol: :lol:

I do not know how true it is, but i heard that the resale value was higher on the Aygo :unsure:

And as for Clarkson has much as i like him, hes funny..he admits he knows nothing about cars ;)

Resale on the Aygo is better AND for a little bit more money

you get quite a lot of extra kit compared to the C1 and 107...

I have had a debate with 107ers about resale value, seems to be comparable to be honest if you check parkers they come up about the same but I think Aygo is more easier to sell, if that makes sense, BUT 10k service at Pug, £195, 10k service at Toyota £95 and free stuff..lol. BUT Pug seems to have more accesories available for modding for cheaper! pros and cons to both at the end of the day.

I think it just depends on the spec of the car you want and your priorities with it, so make a list and then hunt toyota pug, and citreon for the best deal, that is of course if your not bothered what they look like :P

SJx

It appears you can get an Aygo Platinum with VSC and Curtain Airbags as optional extras, now I’m edging towards the Aygo and not the 107 :thumbsup:

The leather trim and 6 Speakers is starting to sway me towards Toyota. I’ve never liked plastic steering wheels.

Can always retro fit the rev counter for a few quid :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links