Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Side Skirts For T Sport

lift addict

anyone know if the carcept Corolla Side skirts any good ? or does anyone know where to get facelift side skirts for pre facelift model (2003)

thanks

anyone know if the carcept Corolla Side skirts any good ? or does anyone know where to get facelift side skirts for pre facelift model (2003)

thanks

No idea about the Carcept ones but I have the 5 door facelift skirts on my pre-facelift CTS and they fit an absolute treat. I actually got mine off eBay for £120 delivered and painted (it was a very professional finish on the paint too - which I was initially worried about), then I think it cost me about £45 ish from Parts-King for all of the screws/brackets/end plates etc and I fitted them myself.

(Sorry for the filthy state of the car and the bad angle but my driveway gets pretty busy)

skirt04.jpg

The item number i bought from on eBay is 140257246917 and the guy must have a batch lot of these skirts as I know he has now sold at least 4 sets of them now. He also doesn't appear to change his description as the prices etc are contradictory. Never the less he was extremely professional and we were in contact every other day or so until the item was delivered.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links