Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ideas/pictures

bridgy

hi im doing up my 1995 corolla e10 3door and need some good ideas so if you post some pics up for me id appreciate it aslong as you dont mind me borowing your ideas il be doing all aspects of modifying eg exterior interior performance and ice also any comments welcome

thanks bridgy

hi im doing up my 1995 corolla e10 3door and need some good ideas so if you post some pics up for me id appreciate it aslong as you dont mind me borowing your ideas il be doing all aspects of modifying eg exterior interior performance and ice also any comments welcome

thanks bridgy

i will get them pics of to you at the weekend - been away on the road since sunday and back off in the morning. few easy ways of getting the interior pretty sound for not too much money...........

cheers mate really nice car is that a custom interior? any one else got any ideas for me or pics

thanks

bridgy.

heres a few pictures of how it is now

photo0173eq5.jpg

photo0177jg4.jpg

photo0180fb8.jpg

here are the wheels im putting on just waiting for the tyres to arrive

dsc00637vg7.jpg

thanks bridgy.

Good luck with the project.... Here is my rolla. (Well, kinda.. it's mostly stripped at the moment)

Corolla-7295edit.jpg

Corolla-7305edit.jpg

Corolla-7300edit.jpg

SoundSecure029.jpg

SoundSecure008.jpg

SoundSecure005.jpg

looks like a lot of work gone into that matey, looks nice from front and side, but i dont realy like the back of them cars, but thats just my own opinion.

oh and the wheels look the dogs !

performance wise exhaust and air filter unless you plan on a conversion; ice wise up to you really i have alpine front conponants, rear Speakers which are 5x7 fusions and 2 10" subs (will send you some pictures),exterior wise depends on how extreme you want to go really, all of witch depends on your overall budget cheers john

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links