Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Colour

khanny

when i got this car 2 days ago the wheels are total knacked so i might change the colour when i refurb them

What colour do you guys think i was thinking shing the lip then black middles, but not shaw.

Iwill be geting some bigger wheels but for now il have to refurbe,as im proper brassic now.

Post up a photo of your car and it might be easier to give an opinion :huh:

Nice looking car.... is that a Veilside body kit? I like the aggressive lines :drool:

If that was my car I would stick with silver wheels but then again I am a bit traditional on that point. I quite like your idea of black wheels with a polished lip.

hello mate if it was my car i would go with the polished lip an black centre or all black. nice car by the way

• 1 month later...

I personally wouldnt go for black wheels on your car.

I think a nice gunmetal, thick multispoke wheel like the Kahn RSV alloy would look amazing on your car!

Not really sure, post a side-on picture of your car & I'll do a couple of basic photoshops if you want. Should help you decide

[Note - If you do & I don't respond, send me a PM in a few days because I can see myself forgetting about this thread]

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links