Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring Diagrams?

Steelballz

as above, need wiring diagrams for:

1. e10 toyota corolla 1.3 3dr hatch

2. ep91 toyota galnza 1.3 Turbo hatch

if anyone has/knows of where I can get the diagrams(in a computer document like microsoft word or adobe or whatever), can you please send me them/a link of where to get them free...

I need them asap, ripping the engine in my corolla tomorrow.I got the interior loom from the glanza too, jus need to know what the connectors are for, and what the wires to each connector are for(as they dont match up to the connections in the corolla...)

any help appreciated ;-)

google them they'll turn up you just have to spend a little time trawling through the web. you could try the starlet forums on the web for the glanza wiring diagram

i take it your swappin engines? what i did was take apart both ecu's, where the conectors are inside the ecu it tells you what the pinouts are i didnt use any interior loom just engine loom

google them they'll turn up you just have to spend a little time trawling through the web. you could try the starlet forums on the web for the glanza wiring diagram

I tried that for 7 hours the last 2 evenings, its either for the 4a-fe, 7a-fe, 5e-fe...just NEVER the 4E-FE..... :(:(

i take it your swappin engines? what i did was take apart both ecu's, where the conectors are inside the ecu it tells you what the pinouts are i didnt use any interior loom just engine loom

indeed...performance with insurance friendliness-ish...I need to use splice the interior loom to match, as the connectors in the corolla and in the glanza differ... :(

here is a link i have to a 4E-FE pin out diagram, even though it says 4A-FE that is a typo, as the 4A-FE isn't anything like it. i had to make up my own 4A-FE ECU pinout diagram using a haynes manual.

4E-FE ecu pinouts:

linky!

here is a link i have to a 4E-FE pin out diagram, even though it says 4A-FE that is a typo, as the 4A-FE isn't anything like it. i had to make up my own 4A-FE ECU pinout diagram using a haynes manual.

4E-FE ecu pinouts:

linky!

thanks for that, but its not quite what I need...if you have a look at the bulkhead on urs, I need to find out what the wires in the fat bunch of wires in the middle-hole of the bulkhead are(ie supply, earth, signal etc...)I have the full complete glanza loom including every connector in the car, but the connectors(male) wont fit the connections(female) from all the things INSIDE the car(like instrument cluster, hazard light switch, radio-wiring etc etc)

might it just be easier to use your existing loom and alter it accordingly?

might it just be easier to use your existing loom and alter it accordingly?

i'm gonna use the glanza engine-loom, and trace the wires to the interior loom.then do the same with my current loom, jus to see which cables are meant to go to where.its not the engine loom i'm worried about, jus the clocks, hazard switch(so the indicators work) and lights to start with...rest can wait for a while, eg radio, rear demister, electric front light-adjuster, ashtray blub, and the like.....as long as she'll run i'l be happy!!!

p.s. could anyone check what the interior connections are for, ie if anyone's got a scrapped glanza, or is just taking their glanza apart...I assume there'd be some sort of embossed numbers on the connectors, which would be unique to each connector in the car(but the same in all glanza's..?)

another bump, need diagrams!!! ;)

bump.need wiring for the fusebox asap

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links