Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sideskirts For 1.8 Vvti (140)

AK1

Just had car full serviced from toyota dealers and had back windows limo black tinted out. looks the part all i need now is some decent side skirts for the car.

any suggestions on where to get them from and what best ones to get are?

thanks

The cheapest will be a set of Toyota's Dynamic Skirts, these use the same fixings as the OE ones.

For around £250, you could fit GT/TRD Skirts as fitted to the GT as standard, they can be purchased pre-painted in the GT colours.

As for the best, that's a matter of taste. I love my Kaminari Skirts, they are affixed on top of the OE Skirts but aren't cheap.

The best advice I can give you is to avoid GRP and get Urethane, you'll pay more to buy them but save on the fitting.

Is that £250 for the side skirts themselves, or are you including an average cost to fit them there as well?

How easy are they to fit? Just screw on things, or something more complex?

Once I get my damage sorted out (cheers to Parts-King at Lindop Brothers in Wrexham for supplying me with a replacement wing at a discount, by the way) I'm probably gonna be sticking on the TTE springs and possibly GT side skirts too.

Does adding the springs/side-skirts make much difference to insurance, generally?

The approx. £250 is to buy the GT/TRD Shirts only, but being a genuine Toyota part they are easy to fit yourself. There was a GB recently on TOC! from cheaptoyotaparts but if you have a non GT colour (Thunder/Storm/Sahara/Chilli), budget for having them sprayed.

What difference the TTE's and Skirts would make to your Ins. premium depends on individual Insurers.

i put spoiler light and a bodykit on my old vectra and it didnt even bring them premium up a penny with norwich union last year. and i found the painting is the most expensive part about exterior parts

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links